• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All!

I hope you don't mind an extra post...!
I thought the thread so far is pretty interesting....coffe and cigars!
!!!mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

I must say, I haven't had a smoke since Monday - darn allergies/cold is really messing with my schedule :)

My last smoke was Monday afternoon in sunny Tampa - a nice Work of Art and some columbian java....(the morning smoke was a Padron 1964 anny.) <grin>

I can't wait be well... I have to celebrate this weekend with a birthday smoke :)

Thanks again!

Gary

For the past day no phone, cable or INTERNET access!!! :angry:

Finally back up, but I still do not know for how long. ???

Started the morning with coffee and a cigar I never had before RAPC. Screwed up my morning ritual of reading the emails and catching up on the forum :( Just to add more insult to the injury the coffee was crappy and the RAPC was a bit plugged. :angry2:

The best thing today is that the internet connection is finally back, :) but who knows for how long ??? :whistling:

HAGD

Good mornin' all and I hope your week went by rather well. Just finished making a fresh pot of Killer Beans Nicaraguan Knife Fight and I have a pan of blueberry muffins in the oven about ready to come out. I plan on smoking an A.F. Short Story on the way to work which should top off the morning. Hope you all have a super Friday and all goes as planned......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning Stogie. It's winter again here in Concord. 16 above. It's good for the Sugar makers though. Things were moving a little too fast there for awhile. Probably won't be much of a run today. Guess I'll go to the humi and pick out the day's smokes.

Doc.

Good morning all and yes, it's 5:15 in the morning and it's Saturday. As we have done for the past 4 to 5 weeks now, OT on Saturdays at the warehouses shelving pallets of equipment for the 1450 newly expected Cadets this June as well as putting up supplies for this summer's training for the upper classmen. To start my day, I'm enjoying a full pot of Medaglia D'oro Caffe' Espresso and then on the way to West Point I'm gonna fire up an AVO Classic Petit Belicoso. The wifey already planned a great evening for us which will consist of hotwings and cold ones at Schlesingers Cigar Bar so if any of you local BOTl are free, we'll see you there.......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and I hope your weekend is going as planned. I've got a fresh pot of Folgers Columbia Supremo on and I'm plannin' on making some french toast for breakfast. I'm gonna do the Sunday morning shopping before the West Point versus Tennessee women's basketball game which is at noon and then afterwards it's NASCAR at Atlanta Motor Speedway. I'm sure I'll get to enjoy a few of my favorite ceegars throughout the day as I'm planning on bbqing a nice piece of London Broil this afternoon as well........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning Stogie and all.

If your weekend is not going as planned, there is plenty time to change that. Don't change the goal, change the plan.

Brian

Edit to remove duplicate words. CP server is playing up this morning.

Morning all and yes, the coffee is on. The weekend went much as planned and flew by. Today is the 1st day of spring so I hope everyone gets out there and enjoys one of their favorite ceegars......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Well, It may be spring according to the alignment of the Sun and the Earth, but it's colder than a witche's brass bra out there is AM.

Doc.

Good morning fellas and the coffee is great. I'm enjoying a fresh pot of Killer Beans Caribbean Cut Throat, very tastey. Have a great day and enjoy....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Morning all and hope your hump day goes by well. I'm about ready to pick out my drive to work ceegar and fire the baby up. Not sure what everyones plans are yet for this weekend but I'm up for a mini herf at Schlesingers this Saturday if any of you local S/BOTL are interested. Post / PM me if your interested and we can set a time. Have a great day and enjoy....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I would guess that you guys are in for a better day than I am today. I am doing my taxes. :0 Right now I am just looking for something to do instead ...

Morning fellas and ladies, wish your day will go by great. The coffee is on and bagels and cream cheese is on this morning's breakfast menu. Smoke one of your favorites today if you get a chance and enjoy......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Well morning to one and all. I still havent been to bed yet but I think its also time for coffee and a cigar for breakfast. :thumbs:

Looks like stogieman has found his post padding niche! Good Morning to you too!

Happy Friday everyone and TGIF. AVB your right, I enjoy the morning greeting. It must be something I learned while I lived in Europe for the 12+ years. Well, the coffee is on and I'm gonna make the stop at Bubba's Bagel shop on the way to work this morning. I already have a great morning ceegar (A.F. Short Story) picked out for the ride to work as well. Hope everyone has a super weekend and you local S/BOTL, don't forget about Schlesingers Saturday evening if you have some free time for a ceegar break........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning - enjoy your day.

Brian

Good morning everyone! I figured I'd get in on a little post padding as well.

Woke up about 8 am to some reheated coffee from the night before followed by two sub-standard cups of Folgers crap at work. And let us not forget the enormous bowl of Colon Blow for breakfast. You know the worst part though...

NO CIGAR!

I will have to rectify that later!

Morning everyone and hope your Saturday is going okay so far. Just finished off a pot of Killer Beans Caribbean Cut Throat coffee and about ready to fire up my first of many ceegars today. After gettin' a few things done around the house, I'm headin' over to Schlesigers Cigar Bar to relax and enjoy...... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning everyone! I am pleased to report that the coffee this morning was much better! Had a different bowl of Colon Blow this morning...you know, variety is the spice of life! Have a fabulous day everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.