• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all!

Ugh, my office kitchen has the worst coffee. It's a gigantic cylinder of preground mass-produced crap.

Sucks when I wake up late and don't have time to make my own.

Oh, well.

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and breakfast is still undecided. John, when you posted "It's a gigantic cylinder of preground mass-produced crap", it reminded me of when I was stationed in Germany and we would make a couple of them silver bullets every morning of the same kind of stuff. What I've learned to do over the years is set up the coffee pot the night before and let the machine start on it's own at the same time evry morning so it's ready when I get up. Hope everyone has a super day and gets some time to smoke a ceegar or two....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Morning fellas and TGIF. The espresso coffee is on and an everything bagel is in the toaster as well. This was another mad week being the 2nd of two weeks the senior class here at West Point turning in all thier field equipment from the past 4 years. We've been working 10 to 11 hour days and decided not to work OT tonight as some of us just want to relax this evening. We are working a whole day tommorrow (8 hours OT) and then I'm headin' over to Schlesingers for our planned mini herf to enjoy a couple of super ceegars with the BOTL. Hope all of you have a great weekend and enjoy yourselves....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Morning guys....just sitting here waiting for my pot of Killer Beans to finish brewing so I can head to work.

Weather here is looking really nice and I even got to swing the golf clubs yesterday.

Have a good day and weekend.

Good mornin' all and hope you have a super saturday. I'm gettin' ready to go to work ( 8 hours of OT) at West Point and then this evening enjoy a few cold ones at Schlesingers while I smoke a couple of my favorite ceegars. Looks like we have a good 10 S/BOTL plannin' on making it to the mini herf which will make a great finish for today. Hope everybody has a safe trip to the cigar bar that is coming and I'll see you all soon........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good Sunday morning all and yes the coffee is definitely on. Had a super evening last night at the mini herf at Schlesingers and then I stayed up to see the end of the NASCAR race from Pheonix which it was good to see Kevin Harvick win. It came down to fuel economy and Kevin's team figured it out as a number of other racers needed a bit more to finish the race. The only thing that is killing me now is that my driver (Dale Earnhardt Jr. #8) is tied in the poinys race with Jeff Gordon #24, 173 points behind the leader. Hope you all have a relaxing Sunday and enjoy........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good Morning. Now that the rain has at least subsided for a while I hope to try for an entry in the ash contest today. I hope your day will be just as productive :p

Good morning all.

The ash competition, now that's good project for a Sunday,
can't keep putting off the hard jobs! :laugh:

Brian

Good morning all and here's to a new week. I watched the weather guessers on FOX news last night and they are predicting rain on and off most of this week which we can actually use a bit more. It rained quite a bit this past weekend but it is April and they say it brings May flowers and all. Hope everyone has a great week and smokes a few of thier favorites. Lastly before I forget, the coffee is on........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Morning guys! I'm just finishing up a research thesis which is due in about 3 hours. After I hand it in, I am coming home and enjoying a nice morning smoke (then maybe a nap).

it reminded me of when I was stationed in Germany and we would make a couple of them silver bullets every morning of the same kind of stuff.

lol I remember dumping the grounds into a huge pot of boiling water, giving it a good stir and then letting it sit long enough for the grounds to sink to the bottom (which they never did 100%) lol the "good old days" for sure :laugh:

Its 13:00 here, I've had my 2 coffees of the day and am now watching the clock slowly tick away towards 16:00 and COB.

it reminded me of when I was stationed in Germany and we would make a couple of them silver bullets every morning of the same kind of stuff.

lol I remember dumping the grounds into a huge pot of boiling water, giving it a good stir and then letting it sit long enough for the grounds to sink to the bottom (which they never did 100%) lol the "good old days" for sure :laugh:

Its 13:00 here, I've had my 2 coffees of the day and am now watching the clock slowly tick away towards 16:00 and COB.
Among adult Boy Scout leaders, this is known as Woodbadge coffee. The secret is to use a coffe pot whose bottom diameter is larger than it's top. Then after sufficent brewing time, about 10 min, sprinkle cold water over the top. This forces the grounds to the bottom of the pot. Great stuff. :whistling:

Doc.

Among adult Boy Scout leaders, this is known as Woodbadge coffee. The secret is to use a coffe pot whose bottom diameter is larger than it's top. Then after sufficent brewing time, about 10 min, sprinkle cold water over the top. This forces the grounds to the bottom of the pot. Great stuff. :whistling:

Doc.

Someone needs to teach the Army cooks your method lol

Good morning all and hope your Monday went by rather smoothly. Wurm, I spent quite a bit of time in the field in twenty years of my active Army duty and I know what you mean by "Someone needs to teach the Army cooks your method", lol. :D
Hope you all have a great day and you take the time to enjoy one of your favorite ceegars. Another day of OT for me but I will squeeze a Short Story in after work during my ride home and if time allows I'll enjoy a second depends of what the wifey has planned for me as well. Lastly, the coffee is on and enjoy the day as much as possible......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning everyone and hope your hump day helps the week go by a little quicker. Stayed up a bit late last night so a pot of espresso was required to give me that kick that I need to get going. I'm running a bit late so a stop at Bubba's Bagel Shop here in Cornwall is in line for this morning as well. Have a great day and enjoy....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning everyone and hope your hump day helps the week go by a little quicker. Stayed up a bit late last night so a pot of espresso was required to give me that kick that I need to get going. I'm running a bit late so a stop at Bubba's Bagel Shop here in Cornwall is in line for this morning as well. Have a great day and enjoy....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning Stogieman, I finally managed to beat ya today! :D Have a good one. I am off to get my D&D coffee to get me going.

:thumbs:

Good mornin' all and yes Will, you beat me today to the wake up call. I was doing some updating on my system and then I had to re-boot before it all kicked in. Hope you enjoy that Dunkin Dounuts coffee which really isn't that bad considering that they are brewing a new pot like every two minutes. What does kill you there is the box of doughnuts that you pick up at the same time and put on like 2 pounds per nut, lol :D . Well, you all have a super day and smoke one when you get the chance......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good mornin' all and yes Will, you beat me today to the wake up call. I was doing some updating on my system and then I had to re-boot before it all kicked in. Hope you enjoy that Dunkin Dounuts coffee which really isn't that bad considering that they are brewing a new pot like every two minutes. What does kill you there is the box of doughnuts that you pick up at the same time and put on like 2 pounds per nut, lol :D . Well, you all have a super day and smoke one when you get the chance......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning...
No coffee for me until I hit the office.
Maybe I'll smoke something nice later, I've been smoked out from the Schlesinger's herf!

So Charlie... Did you gain 4 pounds this morning? :laugh:

-Rob

Hey Stogieman, good morning to you! I am a little late this morning. That only means I really need some java. D&D here I come. Have a great one and take that time to relax and enjoy a smoke.

I forgot to add: It's Friday.......need I say more.

Good mornin' everyone and all I can say is TGIF. Even though we are planning OT tommorro, we are only working a regular day today, 8 - 4:30. I plan on BBQing this evening and smoking a couple of my favorites as well. Rob, I don't go to D & D for that one reason. We do have a few fat bastids who stop there every morning and eat up a number of fat pills for all of us. Anyway, hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys themselves........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.