• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Great American Beer Festival '09

What time are ppl meeting up? For GABF?

Also anyone planning on grabbing lunch downtow?

I just saw the brewery list for this year and WOW. I'll definitely have to attend this in the future. Enjoy, guys.

I just saw the brewery list for this year and WOW. I'll definitely have to attend this in the future. Enjoy, guys.

Just landed!!! on my way to hotel to check in. Than head out for lunch and some local beer!!

LOL!! Me and Corey!! in Denver!! Better call in the National Gaurd! :laugh:

Sitting at the hotel right now making some necklaces! Waiting for fuggers to start arriving. Might go sit over on the benches on 16th street mall and have a Cigar!.. Some scary ass people around here..LOL!!

Well I am sooo pissed right now..stuck in a sh!t hole at work. Don't forget if you want to put some of your tasters in some empty water bottles and send to me, I would not object.

At least Chico and I are headed to the Verdugo tonight, they still have Sculpin on cask...that will be my excitement for the night!

I will be rolling in to Denver tomorrow afternoon.

A fraternity brother of mine who now lives in Denver claims to have obtained tickets for us to GABF on Sat.

Therefore, if there is a meeting place for Sat, let me know.

I'm staying at the Sheraton on Court St downtown.

I feel a good Sat night approaching.

Cheers,
Chris

What the hell, is everyone still drunk??? I want to see some pics and hear some good stories. We all know what goes on at CP Camping Trips. Lets hear what happen at the GABF '09?

Hope you guys enjoyed yourself, wish I could have made it. I guess there is always next year! :whistling:

Totally bummed about not meeting up with everyone. I barely made it an hour at gabf and spent most of my time throwing up in the bathroom. Golf took up way to much time and I always ended up going to bed after dinner. I know I missed a great dinner, beers and meeting all of you. I will plan better next year and plan on coming in an extra day in case I get another terrible headache from the flight.

What the hell, is everyone still drunk??? I want to see some pics and hear some good stories. We all know what goes on at CP Camping Trips. Lets hear what happen at the GABF '09?

Hope you guys enjoyed yourself, wish I could have made it. I guess there is always next year! :whistling:
I have to agree...where the heck are the photos? C'mon guys we live vicariously through you!

some shots from my crappy camera:

DSC03652.jpg

DSC03658.jpg

DSC03676.jpg

DSC03685.jpg

and probably the classiest picture:

DSC03666.jpg