• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess my closing date contest

Progress as of last Thursday, pre drywall walk through. Should have a closing date in the next couple weeks.
cb7e2ca007294bc56c0d4c4c869302b0.jpg

Looks good. I also see some primo cigar spots all over.

And the weiner is.... Oke&Coke, William's guess came closest without going over, date is 10/6/2015. Thanks for playing! William, PM your addy and I'll get your prize out this week.

Congrats,

C

Edit SP

Oh dang no kidding. Thank you very much for the contest and congrats on the house. Don't forget to show us some completed pics.

When's the party?? Colorado minds want to know.

Soon as the landscaping with seating area is done. A couple days after 10/6??? ??? ???there will be a follow up thread/post.

C

Very nice! There should still be quite a few nice days to enjoy a stick before old man winter comes to town.

Ceaser, package arrived today in fine condition and early to boot.  Some really nice stuff in there, thank you very much.

Do you have a close up of your kitchen's counter top? I'd love to see the Granite that you've picked out.