• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guns

I agree with Scap if You are reloading that would be a good place to start.

Factory AR? Whose reloads and are they light loads? What is it the rifle actually chambered in? M4 feed ramps? When you shoot where/how far are the shell casing landing? How dirty is the chamber? Were you shooting steel case factory ammo and then switched to brass cased reloads?

I don’t reload it’s my dad, my son was back for some leave and we were shooting all of our blasters. My AR was never shot before this day. Didn’t pay attention to where the casing landed.
We ended up stripping it down and noticed the upper and lower didn’t quite fit together real well. I took the rifle back to the gunsmith Who built it for me went through several different uppers and lower combos and found two that fit nicely. Put it all back together and shot several different cartridges with success. 🤷‍♂️

It's pretty nice, especially for $20. Thick leather with what looks to be solid stitching. I think once I get a better belt and it molds to my gun a little, I will be really happy.
Link? I don't suppose you have a SIG 938 you could try in it :)

Hi guys,
This might be a shot in the dark but I’ll ask anyway. Does anyone have a stripped Aero M4a1 or an Aero AR15 lower that they might want to offload or even a Rock River Arms? Or know where I can find one in stock?😬

Hi guys,
This might be a shot in the dark but I’ll ask anyway. Does anyone have a stripped Aero M4a1 or an Aero AR15 lower that they might want to offload or even a Rock River Arms? Or know where I can find one in stock?😬
I'll look around and let you know.

Hi guys,

Primary Arms.
You've picked the wrong time to hustle a lower....gonna be $$$

Primary Arms.
You've picked the wrong time to hustle a lower....gonna be $$$
You’re probably right. Online prices are reasonable but no one has any. Gunshows have complete lowers but no stripped.
edit: That’s a lie. They have stripped Anderson’s

Hi guys,
I'll keep an eye out.

Brownells sent an email today saying they had lowers in stock.

Brownells sent an email today saying they had lowers in stock.
I did see that too! I didn’t recognize the brand but there are so damn many how is one to know if it’s good?

As long as it's milspec you should be ok.
Hopefully anyone like Brownells that is selling an item has verified it's not a POS.
But check the reviews on forums and see if you can validate the quality.

My two cents.

A mil-spec lower is a mil-spec lower.... Mostly. I prefer Aero as it seems to be the right level of quality versus cost. I have Andersons, S&W and Ruger lowers as well, all of them go bang. The Ruger is super tight on the upper, but otherwise there is little difference between them.

Where I have seen some variation is in the LPK. Cheap, discounted ones just don't seem to fit the same. I've had friends who thought their lower was out of spec because a five cent detent was crappy.