• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hands across America Pass!!!

:) I would like to participate in the pass if it's not too late. Horse and I sing in a men's chorus with a few cigar lovers in it and there are other choruses locally and around the country and Canada that might have members who would also be interested. There is a BB for that organization, and we could try some other means to contact the membership in chapters where you still have holes in the pass to see if anyone would be interested in participating.

Let me know if I can participate and how I can help.

Jim

Got ya covered Jim. As thepass draws nearer to us mmmmmmmmm... I think I can smell it already ...mmmm...anyway, I was putting together a Fort Worth Herf party. :cool: Glad to see you onboard!

Horse - are you heading up the Texas List? I also would love to get involved. I Live outside of Houston and travel the Dallas, Austin, Houston triangle all the time. If you could use me hit my addie. Kenny

Hbooker says you are coming to the Bay Area and... well... I live in San Francisco!!!

I Think that is pretty close to the Bay Area? If you have space I would love to be involved in this momentous movement:p

Drop me a line at guru@dealnotech.com

Hi Sambo, Ill let you know where you will fit into the pass. Im emailing the other Ca passers now. Ill get back to you tomorrow.

Jeff

As for everyone else. If you arent in CA please send me an email with your state and city so I can get you into the pass order. It is much easier to do now then later. Allofus123. I have your email already I believe. Pass revisions will be completed by the weekend for everyone outside of CA.

I think we are stuck In CA. Between Humanie and Cohibasurfer. I may have to reevaluate this entire thing... There are over 250 people in the pass and it has been moving on average of about 4 people a month.. Thats about 48 people a year.....well you get the idea....I was hoping for a 12-18 month turnaround but its going to be more like 5 years!!! LMAO!!

Anyone have any ideas??? My thoughts are to either cancel this or make it a by mail pass. Of course everyone would have the option to drop out if we went to mailing this.

Anyway, Give me some feedback and Ill put an email out to everyone before Christamas.

Thanks

Jeff

Well if you make it a mail pass, and give everyone the option what the heck? I think your right 5 years on a pass is a bit much.

Eather way is cool with me... I cant imagine anyone bowing out of the pass just because they have to mail it!! It will still be a record pass

the box pass made to whitter calif enroute to san dieago
one guy brought it to a herf that was started over on JRBB
I snaped soem digital pics and posted them to
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/socaldeere
look in My folders under HAAP

the adds are up to 230 :thumbs: the ISOM box did not make over to our herf so we had to settle for non ISOMS

that box is aussume !!! the first 3 pic I posted I aslo make a copy of them and I inculded it in the box if you take any pic's of the box feel free to post back to My HAAP folder

Thanks for the pictures update!! It was great to see the box again!! Is there any room left in it or do I need a bigger box?

I would love to join this pass. Just joined the list, is this already started?

Started last year.. Did I recieve an email from you yet?? If not send me one and I'll get you added.

I am in - if you can pull this together, I am willing to do a bit of driving - I am in Eastern Massachusettes - and if you are interested, I can provide you with an air-tight hard case that you could park a car on. Relatively inexpensive. - http://pelican.com/main.htm.

I would love to join in if its not to late. Im also in the arlington ,wa area like MayhemVI. And I work in everett so it would be no problem to drop down to seattle or similar.

:( Drat, it's already been there and is headed west...it seems to be misplaced somewhere in tucson :(

I emailed Jeff about a month ago...never heard any response...but wasn't sure if I was suppose to. Jeff did you get my email?...I would love to be a part of this, if possible. :D

If this gets anywhere near Little Rock Ar or Memphis TN I would love to help move it along and add to the numbers. :)