• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hands across America Pass!!!

I'll go in if I can, this sounds hard to pull off but it can be done. Especially here in Texas I know theres alot of us on CP in Texas, I'm in San Antonio. let me know when you need the snailer. :thumbs:

this one has already left texas Jason. Too late :(

Hey, maybe we should do a Lone Star Handoff Pass, let me mull it over for a few hours, I will let you know

Actually PB this has NOT left Texas. It has left the Dallas area though. Its resting in Houston waiting for someone from Austin or San Antonio to step up. Update can be found in the "Hands Across America" Forum.

Sounds like Jason might be the GUY. Jason, ain't you in the SanTone?

Oh, I am DEFINATELY all over this!

I live in the Santa Cruz mountains, CA, and can easily to go any of the following: Capitola/Aptos/Soquel, Santa Cruz, San Jose/Morgan Hill, Mountain View and the whole penninsula up to about Redwood City, Milpitas or Fremont and all the places in between.

If the other person is far off and willing to meet me half way, I could probably stretch to San Francisco, Monterey or Hayward to make a connection.

Let me know when you start collecting snailers.

Tres-cool idea! :)

Misc, you need to read a bit more....look in the forum labeled "Hands Across America Pass" It has already passed thru the left coast. ;)

This box needs to make it up to the mid-west. Worse case senario: Can't Kenny just bring it to LOLII if it's still in Texas at that time? :) :)

Misc You would have loved seeing this one you have a pass incoming so relax

Allofus123 said:
Misc, you need to read a bit more....look in the forum labeled "Hands Across America Pass" It has already passed thru the left coast. ;)
I got confused by all the various threads maked "Hands Across America" ;)

So, how come this is in "open passes", if it's "in progress"?

Anyway, sounds fun. maybe, uh... they'll do it again, sometime <G>

It's still in open passes because people are still signing up for where it hasn't traveled to yet.

Has it made it out of Texas yet?

Dave ;)

If they'll go to the Hands Across America forum and look under the "Arizona and Texas.....your up" thread they should be able to see where we're at with this at the moment. :)

I'm new here too, but will be delighted to help. I live in Northwest Arkansas, but will be traveling ALOT over the next 2 months. Will hit Oklahoma, Texas (from the Panhandle to Houston), Southern Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, then on to FLorida, back to Alabama, Tennessee, and Kentucky, then back to Arkansas.

Can I help out?

GB

I currently have the pass here in the Houston area and was asked to hold on to it until further notice. I believe Jeff (the originator) has become quite busy with a variety of things. I would be happy to pass this on but do not know where it needs to go. I would not pass this on to someone without that individual knowing where it was to go next.

GuyanaBoy, don't take this the wrong way...... while I'm sure you are a great and honest guy I'm afraid that I don't know you from Adam and would not pass it to you without an OK from Jeff. Please contact him with your information and hopefully something can be worked out. I sure would like to get this box moving........

Hey,
I FULLY understand the problem handing it off to me if you don't know me. I would LOVE to be a part of this though......

I sent something to Jeff but haven't heard anything. At any rate, Just letting everyone know I would LOVE to be a part of this.....if that is possible great....otherwise, I will be glad to watch from the sidelines.

GB :)

Aloha Bruddahs Allofus123 & GuyanaBoy!

You're doing a great job Pass-sitting Bruddah and I know Jeff's been mucho busy with work and family. As for GuyanaBoy's (Steve) offer... I will personally vouch for Steve! He's been a long time friend from the good 'ole days of ASC and #HerfinUSA (IRC Cigar Chat).

Steve is a wonderful friend, a great Bruddah and one helluva guy! I hope you both hear back from Jeff soon as Steve would make an excellent courrier to continue this wonderful Pass!

BTW... welcome to CigarPass Bruddah GuyanaBoy! You've already hunted me down on CW and now here too! LOL!

Aloha Bruddahs,

Wade

Thanks Wade for the intro...... If you're vouching then thats enough for me. :)

GuyanaBoy (Steve), send me an e-mail or PM to discuss. Your travels could be just the ticket to getting this thing moving again. :thumbs:

Kenny

WooooHoooooo

Wade just keeps popping up!

Thanks Wade for the vouching for me.....one of these days I'm gonna get to vouch for you.

:D

Anyway, I will get you guys a copy of my travel schedule. I get home from the trip I am on now (in Guyana South America) on about Sept. 7th. I should be in the Houston about three weeks after that. Then I am heading east / south east. I would LOVE to help with this project.

You will be hearing from you.......

STEVE

Wooohooo! Glad to help Bruddahs Kenny and Steve!

Steve... pretty soon no one will have to vouch for you as they'll find out what a great Bruddah you truly are! I'm just glad that this is another place that we'll be able to get together!

Now... get packing and get ready to come home.... you've got a lot of traveling and Passing to do! LOL!

Aloha,

Wade

You are right about the packing Bruddah. I am up to my eyeballs in packing right now. We leave early Saturday morning at 2:00am and we are packing everything we can, as fast as we can. What a deal!

Did have time last night to smoke an ISOM HdM DC......It was TWO HOURS of pure joy! What an incredible smoke. Sure enjoyed that one.....it lasted as long as my John Wayne movie did...LOL

Anyway, hope to get to talk to you alot more. Take care Bruddah!!!

HAPPY SMOKES

GB