• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

If you haven't skied Whistler/Blackcomb north of Vancouver, do it while you are young! It is amazing! It makes Vail and Aspen look like bunny hills! And in Canada there was no "out of bounds" it was all ski at your own risk!
I haven't, and I could easily drive the camper up there, and could go through Ferny on the way. Whistler closed for 3 weeks for Covid currently. Hopefully next year going up will be an option again.

Massive hills like that are fun, but give me a small, local hill after a big storm with no lines and nobody there any day. Have you ever skiid in Montana?

I haven't, and I could easily drive the camper up there, and could go through Ferny on the way. Whistler closed for 3 weeks for Covid currently. Hopefully next year going up will be an option again.

Massive hills like that are fun, but give me a small, local hill after a big storm with no lines and nobody there any day. Have you ever skiid in Montana?
No always wanted to! I loved the local spots that don't get the attention. If you ever go to Utah, which had the best snow I ever skied in the US, in the next canyon over from Snowbird and Alta are two awesome local places called Solitude and Brighton.

Apre-ski was a bit tough in Utah but the skiing was awesome!

No always wanted to! I loved the local spots that don't get the attention. If you ever go to Utah, which had the best snow I ever skied in the US, in the next canyon over from Snowbird and Alta are two awesome local places called Solitude and Brighton.

Was down there last winter with one of my roommates from college, but only went to one little place that was pretty awesome. Brighton is on the bucket list for sure.

And... you've got to try Mammoth here in California... That’s where I learned to snowboard...

Ran the Virtual Tralee Marathon today. I would have much rather ran the real one in Ireland this weekend, but what can you do. I used to chance to baptize the shirt Kann convinced me to get with fire.

Attachments

• 20210402_163159.jpg
    20210402_163159.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 20
Ran the Virtual Tralee Marathon today. I would have much rather ran the real one in Ireland this weekend, but what can you do. I used to chance to baptize the shirt Kann convinced me to get with fire.
I am impressed that you look so relaxed and dry afer running that marathon. Congradulations.