• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

So, on the dog front, I'm happy to say that we have found another rescue that we are going to give a fur-ever home to! She's a four year old Romanian Hound, and she and Enzo get along great. My daughter has settled on "Ettori" for a name, which is her feminized (her word) version of Ettore. If you understand Enzo, then you probably understand the genesis of Ettore/Ettori, as well. ;)

She has a skin infection that they want to clear up before they re-home her, so we should get to bring her home in about 10 days or so. Can't wait!

1620324284860.png

So, on the dog front, I'm happy to say that we have found another rescue that we are going to give a fur-ever home to! She's a four year old Romanian Hound, and she and Enzo get along great. My daughter has settled on "Ettori" for a name, which is her feminized (her word) version of Ettore. If you understand Enzo, then you probably understand the genesis of Ettore/Ettori, as well. ;)

She has a skin infection that they want to clear up before they re-home her, so we should get to bring her home in about 10 days or so. Can't wait!

View attachment 42144
Awesome Congrats!!!

View attachment 42144
Congratulations on adding to your pack!

View attachment 42144
Now you need 6 more to catch up with me 😂