• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

HAPPY!...................................USPS finally confirmed delivery of a package that was appearing to be lost! Let's hope it's intact!

USPS SUCKS!

And they have every excuse in the book!

"We are pleased to inform you of your acceptance to Piedmont Virginia Community Collegeā€™s A.A.S. of Nursing 2-year program, beginning Fall of 2021. Per your application preferences, you have been admitted into the Day Cohort."

I got this email last night letting me know that I'm going to Nursing school this fall!

"We are pleased to inform you of your acceptance to Piedmont Virginia Community Collegeā€™s A.A.S. of Nursing 2-year program, beginning Fall of 2021. Per your application preferences, you have been admitted into the Gay Cohort."

I got this email last night letting me know that I'm going to Nursing school this fall!
Fixed it for ya! šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ Just kiddin' around! Congratulation, Jon! Job well done in the lead up, now go get 'er done! Couple years of busting your ass and you'll be o your way to CRNA school. Good luck!

Floyd T

Fixed it for ya! šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ Just kiddin' around! Congratulation, Jon! Job well done in the lead up, now go get 'er done! Couple years of busting your ass and you'll be o your way to CRNA school. Good luck!

Floyd T
Thanks Floyd. Cannot wait to do a clinical in DuPont Circle.

Feeling proud tonight!! My step daughter who Iā€™ve helped raise for the past 10 years turned 18 today. Since their prom was cancelled this year we hired a limo for her and her friends to go out in the town tonight starting with dinner at the restaurant of their choice and then cruise around town.

thank god sheā€™s a good kid. Their choices for the evening were ā€œred lobsterā€ then to Barns and Noble to buy some books. Then driving around visiting friends. Cant believe how good she is compared to how her mother and I were at that age.

Attachments

• 48868CE8-5039-4247-B9E8-EC8C0AFD7A65.jpeg
    48868CE8-5039-4247-B9E8-EC8C0AFD7A65.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 8CDB70BD-4867-41C4-8D2F-0F878DEAFF24.jpeg
    8CDB70BD-4867-41C4-8D2F-0F878DEAFF24.jpeg
    137.5 KB · Views: 23
Sold a 10X20 of this on metal. Milky Way over Todd Lake and Mt. Bachelor in Oregon. This is the first time I've shared from my website. If that is a no go, let me know and I'll edit it out.

https://www.joekoppart.com/store/p546/Todd_Lake_Milky_Way_and_Reflection.html

and just sold this one 10 minutes ago at a gallery I work at. Super Moon over the Mississippi River and the Clark Bridge that connects Missouri and Illinois. It's been a good week!

Last edited: