• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

You finish off all that stuff yet? What did you like best?
Yeah, it's all gone... My fav was the chocolate cups, they were amazing. But I enjoyed everything. There was a chocolate covered cookie/cake/pastry that was delicious as well, I cannot remember what they were called. The stroop wafel was a big hit with the grandson.

Yeah, it's all gone... My fav was the chocolate cups, they were amazing. But I enjoyed everything. There was a chocolate covered cookie/cake/pastry that was delicious as well, I cannot remember what they were called. The stroop wafel was a big hit with the grandson.
I fucking love those stroops too. The girls got burned out on them but I didn’t! And no, we don’t need more, Ima need to get this dad bod back into monsters inc. mode

So a couple days ago it was my oldest boys birthday turning 10. Momma offered to take him to our favorite pastry shop so he could pick out his favorite cannolis. Well since Dad (myself) was working he told her he'd rather wait till I was off so he could share with me.

love my kids.

I always end up eyeing them at Thanksgiving, but don't know anybody that has actually used one. I'll have to check out YouTube now, you've got my interest sparked
We got one some time ago. They take up a fair amount of space and ours ended up on "the kitchen gadget" shelf mostly unused. But it does a fine job with small batch foods.

Ummm. This may or may not have been a response to a post several years old.

Is that the AT-LP60? Solid TT
So, there was an audio shop on the corner where the bus stop was in Innsbruck last weekend (I assume it's still there, but the economy is volatile...). It was a real mom 'n pop looking electronics place. The window displays really reminded me of the towns around me growing up. Anyway, they had a window full of turntables, and not a single one started below €1,000. Is it really that expensive just to get into the game?

So, there was an audio shop on the corner where the bus stop was in Innsbruck last weekend (I assume it's still there, but the economy is volatile...). It was a real mom 'n pop looking electronics place. The window displays really reminded me of the towns around me growing up. Anyway, they had a window full of turntables, and not a single one started below €1,000. Is it really that expensive just to get into the game?
Short answer NO. @Jared Nomack is probably better to speak on this subject than myself, but there are several TT’s at price points below that. I have a Pro-ject Carbon that was half that and is very solid unit for my setup.

We got one some time ago. They take up a fair amount of space and ours ended up on "the kitchen gadget" shelf mostly unused. But it does a fine job with small batch foods.

Ummm. This may or may not have been a response to a post several years old.
No clue what I was even talking about? 😂