• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

We were able to spend the day here in Innsbruck with a great old friend and his family who we have known for the better part of 25 years. They are stationed in Germany, and just coincidentally happened to be in the city over this weekend, as well. That was an awesome surprise for this trip. The last time I saw Alex was in 2017 in St. Louis; Larry (golfgar) invited him along with us without a second thought as if he were one of his own old friends, too.

(If anyone has ever watched "Ink Master" on TV and remembers Christian Buckingham, who placed 2nd a few times on several different seasons, my friend is his brother Alex -- this is my Six-Degrees-Of-Kevin-Bacon claim to fame moment...)

Had a great weekend! Played some golf, got to see my sister, ate some good food, smoked some good cigars.

On my way home I got pulled over by a Pa. State Trooper doing 62 in a 45. He was very cool and cited me for failing to have my registration. He said if I called the number on the ticket and emailed them a copy of my registration the citation would be torn up. Saved me a few hundred bucks!

Had a great weekend! Played some golf, got to see my sister, ate some good food, smoked some good cigars.

On my way home I got pulled over by a Pa. State Trooper doing 62 in a 45. He was very cool and cited me for failing to have my registration. He said if I called the number on the ticket and emailed them a copy of my registration the citation would be torn up. Saved me a few hundred bucks!
I'm fairly certain, based on your description, that you did not call the Pa. State Trooper an A$$hole. For some odd reason there are a lot of folks that apparently think the key is to be a nasty as possible to get out of a ticket... Rather comical if you ask me...

1625592756003.png

My former department is remembering the 20 year anniversary of the 9/11 attacks by issuing a badge to be worn by their officers between 7/1 and 12/31/2021. They offered them to their retired officers as well. They look awesome and put me in a very happy place!