• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Happy it has cooled off a bit here.

Speaking of snakes. Found one under a splash block this morning. Picked it up and started playing with it....then it dawned on me....I didn't check what kind it was before I grabbed it. Luckily, it was just a Texas Brown Snake.

Happy it has cooled off a bit here.

Speaking of snakes. Found one under a splash block this morning. Picked it up and started playing with it....then it dawned on me....I didn't check what kind it was before I grabbed it. Luckily, it was just a Texas Brown Snake.
Happy to hear you didn’t win the Darwin Award.

Get to watch my nephews play football for the first time ever tomorrow. We always have games the same nights, but we have a bye for the first time since I've been coaching, so going to make the 5 hour drive down to watch them, and then drive back because my son has a playoff game the next morning.

So now would not be a good time to remind you that Hawaii does in fact have a snake?

Sightless little bastards, right? I don't venture into the jungles, and I feel pretty safe in my little enclave on the lanai on PCP. I've seen a lot of centipedes, though, and I'm sure I'll be kicking them off the walkway with the rains we had today...

Fuck snakes. Fuck them right in their fucking snakehole.

The only good snake is a dead snake.

Even the WORD snake gives me heart issues. It's a phobia -- nothing I can do about it. Insects? Fine. Spiders? We're cool. Snakes? Fuck those fuckers.

Fucking snakes...

(I know I'm being a baby and I'm opening myself up for a world of photo pain from the jokesters, but is there any way you can remove that picture? Seriously, snakes are the one thing I don't do well with)
All the guys at work freak out about snakes that happen to wonder by. I have to come in and remove it for them Lol I just use my bare hands, grab it, and take them to a gopher hole!

Bulldogs win 42-20 and we're headed to the playoffs! Should have been 42-7, but young guys got in and fumbled in the endzone and gave up another TD on D in the last 5 minutes or so.

I’m so happy Dallas missed that field goal yesterday!!! HTTR!!