• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Piggy backing off my wife’s trip to DC, I’m taking the boys up to DC for a fun day of playing! Oh, and a stop to get some really good whiskeys on sale at the local stores.

Playoff football trip tomorrow, game Saturday. Played them earlier and played like garbage, losing 21-14. Should be a fun one.

Happy: It's Friday.

Not Happy: Been on the phone with insurance for the last hour getting passed around like a cheerleader after the homecoming game. TriCare still can't get their shit together and is saying I owe them $3,000 because they overpaid on something I've been told multiple times was taken care of 8 months ago... :/

Went on a weekend backpacking trip with my kids in the Shenandoah Mountains. Had an awesome time with them! If any parents with young children are reading this...... Make time! It goes by fast and makes my heart heavy knowing I’ll be an empty nester in a little over three years.
D6837B1B-2DBB-4D57-B888-BF378718CBFD.jpeg

Went on a weekend backpacking trip with my kids in the Shenandoah Mountains. Had an awesome time with them! If any parents with young children are reading this...... Make time! It goes by fast and makes my heart heavy knowing I’ll be an empty nester in a little over three years.
View attachment 23272

Amen! Looks like fun!

Great pic, sounds like a great time! It does go by sooo fast, im not old enough for my twins to be 27...

Great pic, sounds like a great time! It does go by sooo fast, im not old enough for my twins to be 27...

Just seems like yesterday they were young little girls you were posting about.

Fuck snakes. Fuck them right in their fucking snakehole.

The only good snake is a dead snake.

Even the WORD snake gives me heart issues. It's a phobia -- nothing I can do about it. Insects? Fine. Spiders? We're cool. Snakes? Fuck those fuckers.

Fucking snakes...

(I know I'm being a baby and I'm opening myself up for a world of photo pain from the jokesters, but is there any way you can remove that picture? Seriously, snakes are the one thing I don't do well with)
Heh! Tell us how you really feel Nick! ;)

Happy I’m back home after a grueling 5 days of travel, not happy i picked up a cold, happy i just got the edge of it, unhappy its cold as a eskimo vagina, happy I’ll tie some flies today, happy im over 9 years sober, happy im going to smoke a pipe, a cigar, and a pork tenderloin today.