• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Not fully happy yet but getting there!

Izzy's engine finally shit the bed! I pulled it and found a bunch of things wrong:
  1. Blown head gasket.
  2. Bad rings.
  3. F'd up crankshaft.
  4. F'd up crank bearings.
  5. F'd up engine seals.
  6. Bad engine mounts.
  7. Stripped exhaust studs.
She will go back together next week after all the new parts are here.

This is what she looked like before. If the rebuild is a success, I will paint her and put some cool decals on her.

Izzy painted reduced.jpg

This will be the theme.
1630009124129.png

Not fully happy yet but getting there!

Izzy's engine finally shit the bed! I pulled it and found a bunch of things wrong:
  1. Blown head gasket.
  2. Bad rings.
  3. F'd up crankshaft.
  4. F'd up crank bearings.
  5. F'd up engine seals.
  6. Bad engine mounts.
  7. Stripped exhaust studs.
She will go back together next week after all the new parts are here.

This is what she looked like before. If the rebuild is a success, I will paint her and put some cool decals on her.

View attachment 46530

This will be the theme.
View attachment 46531
That makes me want to get a lifted golf cart.

That makes me want to get a lifted golf cart.
It's amazing how much fun we've had with that thing! And it's amazing where that little tiny piston in a 1 cylinder can take that thing. We had four of us on it one night weighing probably close to 1,200 lb and we took it all through the woods.

First JV game this afternoon for my freshman son and his offensive coordinator dad. Should be interesting since I've been a defensive guy my whole life, and about 50% of them know the plays (JV in small town Montana is primarily freshman). 😂