• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Its almost 10 oclock and @jfields John is still sleeping. I'm happy, he needed it, he struggled to stay awake for the drive and then we stayed up late.

Sophia Christine Clay finally arrived on Tuesday night.
8lbs & 21.5" @ 10:13pm

View attachment 47399
Congratulations to you and your wife Nathan. We will still be here when you manage to find some free time again. 😉
Its almost 10 oclock and @jfields John is still sleeping. I'm happy, he needed it, he struggled to stay awake for the drive and then we stayed up late.
Oh man! I slept so damn good! It’s amazing what a little Screwball, and CBD Pen will do for you. 10:30. Holy cow! 😎

Be that wasn't the only thing that got erected.
John and I were in a state of extreme vegetation when he saw this thread. He couldn't understand what Justins @smellysell original comment was about. I had to explain it to him which wasn't easy. When he finally got it, he cracked up and then told me 15 times how he has hard nipples.

I nearly threw up laughing🤪

John and I were in a state of extreme vegetation when he saw this thread. He couldn't understand what Justins @smellysell original comment was about. I had to explain it to him which wasn't easy. When he finally got it, he cracked up and then told me 15 times how he has hard nipples.

I nearly threw up laughing🤪
I’m beginning to think your cabin is actually an Opium Den.