• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

That is impressive carving. Really enjoyed see this. Thank you for sharing.
Glad you enjoyed it! We use a Dremel tool for the detail stuff. The kids draw the design and cut most the chunks out.

Last edited:
Awesome first day of golf in the books. 36 holes and $10 to Ben later!! Had a great dinner, drinks and Cigars with @modo, @TexasTraveler and Amanda + family

18 today, cigars, bourbon, a bare knuckle fight and maybe some bourbon searching!!!
View attachment 48275
Ben, I was just looking at this pic and noticed an oddity.

Your driver appears to be a right handed driver, just like the others, yet you have a golf glove on your right hand. I'm just curious if you've found the secret every golfer is looking for, or you're just a touch off!? 🕵️‍♂️ Enquiring minds need to know(or at least I'm a bit curious).

Sounds like you guys had a great time, none-the-less. If/when you do another one, and need a fourth, give me a holler. I'd love to join in.

Floyd T

Ben, I was just looking at this pic and noticed an oddity.

Your driver appears to be a right handed driver, just like the others, yet you have a golf glove on your right hand. I'm just curious if you've found the secret every golfer is looking for, or you're just a touch off!? 🕵️‍♂️ Enquiring minds need to know(or at least I'm a bit curious).

Sounds like you guys had a great time, none-the-less. If/when you do another one, and need a fourth, give me a holler. I'd love to join in.

Floyd T
Its just because its an all black driver. If you look at there the shaft connects and compare it to mine you can see its actually facing opposite the other two.

We will certainly be doing this again, and we will certainly get you and everyone else involved.