• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I am sitting in a stand that has produced some nice bucks ...... at the height of the rut!

Its on my daughters property and my son in law has become a fanatic about bow hunting so he has made the entire property a food plot!

He got this guy last weekend.IMG_1292.jpg

I am sitting in a stand that has produced some nice bucks ...... at the height of the rut!

Its on my daughters property and my son in law has become a fanatic about bow hunting so he has made the entire property a food plot!

He got this guy last weekend.View attachment 48696
Good luck, buddy!

I'm headed to pregame breakfast before our quarterfinal game. Should be a good game, massive up front (them) vs a track team (us).

I posted this earlier but it got better. At the Istanbul Marathon on Sunday, I set a new personal record time. It was 5:46 based on the gun time, but on the mat time, which adjusts for the time it takes from the starting gun until you reach the starting line, I did it in 5:39. This is about 13 minutes faster than my previous best.

edited a spelling and punctuation error, there might be more.

Guess it is November, time to make the snow!
Yep, hill here always races to be the first one open so they can claim the longest season in Montana. First month minimum is usually a little dicey! 😂

Need to get the split out though because there's lots of snow to hike to. Actually, somebody already got drug down a chute by an avalanche. 🤦