• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

It happened back on Sunday but I nearly broadsided a car that had, for whatever reason, entered the intersection that I was passing through....nearly broadsided. Thankful for good reflexes and better brakes. Crazy how the whole day/week/month/year could have been ruined in the blink of an eye...but wasn't. For that, I'm still happy.

I have been hunting hard for two weeks and have seen just a few deer and missed the only one I got the scope on.

Today, I am pretty sure I saw Sasquatch, I was riding with my son, I looked over a cliff and saw a huge man in all black and black hoody, striding though the woods. Now why a man would be dressed in all black, out in these woods, in deer season, is beyond me.

Please God, dont let me see Sasquatch!

This has been the worst year of deer hunting in memory! I hunted for two weeks steady and everyone else hunted for a week and a half. We just couldn't find deer. We suspected that the extreme coyote population pushed them out of the area.

I suggested a drive through a thicket that I found a couple years ago. This thicket is so thick that two years ago I kicked a bear up a foot away from me and I nearly crapped my pants!

Today, that drive produced three deer!

We have butchered the deer, showered, and we are off to the bar to celebrate and watch the Steeler game!😀😀😀😀

This has been the worst year of deer hunting in memory! I hunted for two weeks steady and everyone else hunted for a week and a half. We just couldn't find deer. We suspected that the extreme coyote population pushed them out of the area.

I suggested a drive through a thicket that I found a couple years ago. This thicket is so thick that two years ago I kicked a bear up a foot away from me and I nearly crapped my pants!

Today, that drive produced three deer!

We have butchered the deer, showered, and we are off to the bar to celebrate and watch the Steeler game!😀😀😀😀

I hope the Steelers didn’t ruin the evening for you.

Nevermind, just read your comments from the Steelers loss, in the other thread.

Last edited: