• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

A little back story, my dad hasn’t really traveled in 12 years as he had a spinal cord injury back in 2010. He has been down in C’ville for the last 3 weeks staying at an assisted living facility temporarily while my step mom is taking a trip to Egypt. It was off to a rocky start as he adjusted to a new place from his custom modified house up in Philly. But Glenn has adjusted and my kids and I have gotten to visit him more times in the last 3 weeks then we have in the last 3 years! Well we worked it out wereI could bring him over for dinner (huge props to my wife on this big lift) and it was great. I’m over the moon that we got to do this which brings me to now: Padron family reserve by the fire pit with some good whiskey. Big smiles.

A little back story, my dad hasn’t really traveled in 12 years as he had a spinal cord injury back in 2010. He has been down in C’ville for the last 3 weeks staying at an assisted living facility temporarily while my step mom is taking a trip to Egypt. It was off to a rocky start as he adjusted to a new place from his custom modified house up in Philly. But Glenn has adjusted and my kids and I have gotten to visit him more times in the last 3 weeks then we have in the last 3 years! Well we worked it out wereI could bring him over for dinner (huge props to my wife on this big lift) and it was great. I’m over the moon that we got to do this which brings me to now: Padron family reserve by the fire pit with some good whiskey. Big smiles.
Jon, genuinely happy for you brother!

Something, I've been wondering since the start of this new calendar. Did they change artist from last years calendar? It seems like the art style has changed slightly, either there's a new artist this year, or last years artist is getting a little more settled in with their style and branching out a little.
I noticed that, too. Doggo actually has rear legs now! :p I will pull out the box for last year's and see if it says who the artist is.

Good observational eye.

Back