• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

@smellysell @CigarStone
Change of plans, my buddy's Epic pass isn't valid on the Holiday weekend we are going. So we are going to Loveland. That's where I went the last couple times and I love their Valley area for his 5 year old daughter. Also its $400 less for me!!! Plus the guy there said he would let my son and I switch to a snowboard towards the end of the day so I can teach him to snowboard. He just won't commit to starting with it.

Finally some good news to report. After battling my mortgage company over the amount of work done to my house up to this point. They are finally sending another check so I can finally make more progress on the rebuild.

@smellysell @CigarStone
Change of plans, my buddy's Epic pass isn't valid on the Holiday weekend we are going. So we are going to Loveland. That's where I went the last couple times and I love their Valley area for his 5 year old daughter. Also its $400 less for me!!! Plus the guy there said he would let my son and I switch to a snowboard towards the end of the day so I can teach him to snowboard. He just won't commit to starting with it.
Chad, teach him to ski and knock board-dorks off catwalks. It makes for a fun day!:cool:

Have a blast! I hope you get one of those epic days!

Finally some good news to report. After battling my mortgage company over the amount of work done to my house up to this point. They are finally sending another check so I can finally make more progress on the rebuild.
That’s fantastic news!

@smellysell @CigarStone
Wait, you snowboard?!?!

Make sure when teaching him to ski you emphasize the importance of spraying skiers.

Wait, you snowboard?!?!

Make sure when teaching him to ski you emphasize the importance of spraying skiers.
I have snowboarded more than I've skied. I have my own snowboard, boots, and bindings. It's probably garbage by your standards as it was a clearance sale.