• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I played back in the late 80s/early 90s and it was the most fun I’d ever had playing a sport. So fast moving. My daughter still plays (she will be a senior next year), my son switched over to cross country but he’d played for years.

Congratulations to your son and his team!
Thanks

I would have loved to play it growing up, but sadly, it did not exist in Montana at that point so I had to do track instead.

My best friend's son graduated HS last year and set state records in LAX. I went to many games over the past few years and couldn't believe how nuts my buddy's wife would get from the bleachers. For her birthday we got her a few gifts she wore at every game:

il_570xN.905808492_gx7d.jpg

il_570xN.593040892_kdwd.jpg

il_570xN.586816037_avd9.jpg

il_570xN.870896927_rtab.jpg

il_570xN.603959649_iwsi.jpg

Got to hang with five great seegar smokers yesterday, that I’ve missed since leaving Kentucky. Sadly, one brother not there, died last August. 81 year old Air Force vet. Modest and kind are understatements. Dan, you’ll be missed. Cheers!

Floyd T

First real day in the ER and I got to do a lot of cool stuff! I started a couple IVs and participated in a code!
I still remember Donella coming home all excited after her clinical rotations. One that sticks out was her assisting in an open heart surgery, and the Dr. having her hold the guys still beating heart out of his way, while he accessed an artery.

I still remember Donella coming home all excited after her clinical rotations. One that sticks out was her assisting in an open heart surgery, and the Dr. having her hold the guys still beating heart out of his way, while he accessed an artery.
Wow!

My daughter actually Facetimed me from her car as soon as her shift ended at the emergency veterinary hospital the first time she assisted in a surgery and got to hold a still-beating heart. The patients were different, of course, but I imagine the excitement and adrenaline was about the same. She couldn't even wait until she got home and cleaned up to tell me all about it.