• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Both of my brothers came over tonight for a smoke and some great drinks. It's been way too long since we've gotten together. Honestly can't remember the last time it was just the three of us. Great night
You have brothers? Why is this the first time I’m hearing of this Joe? Do I even know you?!?!

Both of my brothers came over tonight for a smoke and some great drinks. It's been way too long since we've gotten together. Honestly can't remember the last time it was just the three of us. Great night
Pictures are mandatory

Probably be three dark silhouettes on an otherwise dark porch.

We definitely know he's down a few Dunbarton boxes now. Although, at 7 sticks a box, that ain't too hard! Glad you had some good family time Joe! 👍

Was going to put this in the Unhappy Thread, but decided here…
I had a slip in my addiction recovery over the weekend. Dealing with crushing guilt, anxiety, and shame over it all. I’m happy because I have friends like Jeff @CigarStone who I can confide in without fear of judgement.
I feel the same about everyone here. You are extended family. You’d think I would want to keep it to myself, but it somehow helps to put it out there with people who I feel like they know me, and to own it. Keeping it inside is a huge burden for some reason.

Thanks for listening!

I had a slip in my addiction recovery over the weekend. Dealing with crushing guilt, anxiety, and shame over it all. I’m happy because I have friends like Jeff @CigarStone who I can confide in without fear of judgement.
I feel the same about everyone here. You are extended family. You’d think I would want to keep it to myself, but it somehow helps to put it out there with people who I feel like they know me, and to own it. Keeping it inside is a huge burden for some reason.

Thanks for listening!
Hang in there brother! You will be fine!

See Floyd @SKYDIVNEKD I'm not the big meany you think I am.😁

Thanks for listening!
It's ok John, we all have our demons that we deal with. You will make it past this and be better for it. We will always listen without judgement, my friend. Today is a fresh start!