• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Just got back from a 10 day fish/bear hunt in the Northwest Territories Canada. Super happy to be home. It was the most remote place I have ever been. Had a great time. Between three of us we caught 300plus fish and took three black bears. Crazy it gets light at 3:40 and dark around 11:00pmView attachment 56837View attachment 56838View attachment 56839View attachment 56840View attachment 56841View attachment 56842View attachment 56843View attachment 56844
I am available for adoption!

I come with my own guns, cigars, beer, and bourbon. I probably have enough to share!

When I fished in Canada, I think Pike were referred to as Pickrel? They were slightly fatter than the Pike I catch in Lake Erie.

Just got back from a 10 day fish/bear hunt in the Northwest Territories Canada. Super happy to be home. It was the most remote place I have ever been. Had a great time. Between three of us we caught 300plus fish and took three black bears. Crazy it gets light at 3:40 and dark around 11:00pmView attachment 56837View attachment 56838View attachment 56839View attachment 56840View attachment 56841View attachment 56842View attachment 56843View attachment 56844
That’s awesome Cody! Did you eat bear at camp? How did you prepare it? One of the few meats I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed.

I’d love to do the fishing trip, just have no interest in killing a bear. Not my thing. Looks fantastic. Glad ya had success.

Floyd T

Been watching Harry for my daughter while she’s in Europe for two weeks. He clearly missed her for the first few days and wouldn’t eat. Also found that he loves it when grandpa just rest his hand on his back, or leg/paw when we’re going to sleep at night. He goes right to sleep vs. being really restless. 8941B514-383E-400D-9323-7F03E3AE3086.jpeg

I could open fire inside of a Walmart here and get less jail time than if I cut down a saguaro cactus haha.
Isn't that crazy!

That's the way it is with beaver dams in Pa. They are so destructive, but if you get caught messing with a beaver dam it is serious trouble.

I blasted One open with a 12-gauge many years ago so I could get through a road that was flooded, thank God there was no one around😰