• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Was going to put this in the Unhappy Thread, but decided here…
I had a slip in my addiction recovery over the weekend. Dealing with crushing guilt, anxiety, and shame over it all. I’m happy because I have friends like Jeff @CigarStone who I can confide in without fear of judgement.
I feel the same about everyone here. You are extended family. You’d think I would want to keep it to myself, but it somehow helps to put it out there with people who I feel like they know me, and to own it. Keeping it inside is a huge burden for some reason.

Thanks for listening!
We are here for you brother!!! If ever just need to talk, you know where to find me.

I had a slip in my addiction recovery over the weekend. Dealing with crushing guilt, anxiety, and shame over it all. I’m happy because I have friends like Jeff @CigarStone who I can confide in without fear of judgement.
I feel the same about everyone here. You are extended family. You’d think I would want to keep it to myself, but it somehow helps to put it out there with people who I feel like they know me, and to own it. Keeping it inside is a huge burden for some reason.

Thanks for listening!
I think one of the reasons you and I became such great friends so easily is because you are just straight upfront. I've handed you what I though were good cigars and you tell me your honest opinion (it sucks):)

As I've mentioned on here before, we all have to kiss asses and babysit adults in our professional lives, and because of this, I won't do it in my personal life. I won't say anything behind someones back that I won't say to their face, and I wish more people lived by that rule. Some assholes think I am mean or intolerant, but they are just mamby pamby pussies!🤣

I think one of the reasons you and I became such great friends so easily is because you are just straight upfront. I've handed you what I though were good cigars and you tell me your honest opinion (it sucks):)

As I've mentioned on here before, we all have to kiss asses and babysit adults in our professional lives, and because of this, I won't do it in my personal life. I won't say anything behind someones back that I won't say to their face, and I wish more people lived by that rule. Some assholes think I am mean or intolerant, but they are just mamby pamby pussies!🤣

Only way to live.

Thanks for listening!
I am actually glad you posted In the happy thread. We all fuck up sometimes. But getting up admiring it and moving forward knowing that we are here for you - that’s 2/3 of the battle

Rewatching Top Gun in preparation for watching the new one Sunday. Apparently not everyone has seen this one 15+ times. My wife is not amused that I can quote the entire movie
Goose is as big a part of the second film as he was during the first. I take that your movie isn’t going to interfere with the VHerf.