• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Definitely a dog thing. Banjo had to help out. This is one of many piles we created and mulched. And they are still falling!

Floyd T
View attachment 62550
You probably have more Floyd, but I put out 35 bags of leaves not this past weekend but the one before. Took a few days for that one. We can put them in the street and the city will come and get ‘em, but the wife doesn’t like how it looks. So our house is the only one on the block that is clean in front of it, but has the entire right of way filled with bags lol.

It might be too cold but I’m tempted to pick some more up today, since garbage day is tomorrow.

You probably have more Floyd, but I put out 35 bags of leaves not this past weekend but the one before. Took a few days for that one. We can put them in the street and the city will come and get ‘em, but the wife doesn’t like how it looks. So our house is the only one on the block that is clean in front of it, but has the entire right of way filled with bags lol.

It might be too cold but I’m tempted to pick some more up today, since garbage day is tomorrow.
I feel your pain. I bought the DR Pilot 200 and have run about 20 loads so far. It does a GREAT job on dry leaves, and a pretty darn good job on damp/wet leaves. The damp ones just don't mulch as finely. I'm sitting here at the window, looking at about ten more eight more loads. We'll see. Have fun.

Floyd T

What are your HI plans/logistics?
Sorry, just seeing this now. My buddy and his wife have been multiple times and just bought a small condo in the Waikiki area. We had a rental car for the 6 of us and spent the week gorging on food, drinking too much, and otherwise relaxing and enjoying the vibes. Spent about half the time in the Waikiki area and the other half getting out of the main tourist areas. Now we're back home in LA where it's much cooler temps and missing all the great food.

Sorry, just seeing this now. My buddy and his wife have been multiple times and just bought a small condo in the Waikiki area. We had a rental car for the 6 of us and spent the week gorging on food, drinking too much, and otherwise relaxing and enjoying the vibes. Spent about half the time in the Waikiki area and the other half getting out of the main tourist areas. Now we're back home in LA where it's much cooler temps and missing all the great food.
Ah, roger that. Glad you had fun! I still have museum contacts there, so could have greased some palms for entry and tours at some places if you were planning that sort of thing, but sounds like you had a blast! We are going back to visit our daughter over Christmas, and I'm looking forward to seeing the sun again.

Lotta good shit lately. If you want the details, then join Saturday for the VHerf. It involves tearing apart a 19yr old hard charger in front of his boss and impressing a Chief on separate occasions.

Freaking cool, a snurf board
Yeah, the originals were called snurfers. Somewhere along the line they started calling them pow surfers. They're so much fun, but only in perfect conditions, and so much work to get somewhere to use them if you don't have a snowmobile. Snowshoes are the worst, it usually takes about 50 yards before I'm missing my splitboard.