• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

My buddy bought me these at the BM we go too. And they restocked a whole bunch of BLTC cigar's after they said they were dropping the brand. What a great day!
View attachment 62753View attachment 62754

It's......so.....beautiful!

In other news, meant to post this last week, finally got the elevator at the house repaired. Another item off the checklist.

You've got an elevator in your house?!?! Ah hell no, that's freakin awesome. Glad it's repaired and you continue moving down the list.

Floyd T

You've got an elevator in your house?!?! Ah hell no, that's freakin awesome. Glad it's repaired and you continue moving down the list.

Floyd T

It's on the outside. It was installed by the previous owner, she was an elderly lady. It's meant to help people who would otherwise have issues going up and down steps. It's also great for groceries 😁 Side note, I was actually surprised there was no frame damage considering the amount of wind Ida was blowing.

It's on the outside. It was installed by the previous owner, she was an elderly lady. It's meant to help people who would otherwise have issues going up and down steps. It's also great for groceries 😁 Side note, I was actually surprised there was no frame damage considering the amount of wind Ida was blowing.
Motherfucker, you had an elevator and you still made me go up and down those stairs?!? 🤣 🖕 🤣

We all shot in a couple rifles today.

My 308 was a little wild, or maybe it was me?😁 My 243 put two bullets through the same hole at 100 yards. My 44 mag Ruger Super Redhawk put two in a 5 inch group at 45 yards.

I put all three guns in the truck!

It all starts tomorrow at 7 AM.

Happy to be here!