• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

When you have been hunting as long as I have you have created a wealth of awesome memories. Although it was a frustration as well, this memory will be with me till the day I die.

Yesterday was the opening day for deer season in Pennsylvania and while there were a fair amount of hunters in the woods there just didn't seem to be anything moving. I was sitting on a rock on an old abandoned Logging Road. I looked to my left and saw a beautiful big buck standing broadside on the road 60 yards away from me with no idea I was there.

Just as the safe went off on my gun the buck snapped his head up the hill, snorted, and was gone! I was out in the middle of nowhere and another Hunter just happened to walk up on the scene at that second!

This picture is as close to the vision in my mind as I could find.

Screenshot_20221127-110157_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
When you have been hunting as long as I have you have created a wealth of awesome memories. Although it was a frustration as well, this memory will be with me till the day I die.

Yesterday was the opening day for deer season in Pennsylvania and while there were a fair amount of hunters in the woods there just didn't seem to be anything moving. I was sitting on a rock on an old abandoned Logging Road. I looked to my left and saw a beautiful big buck standing broadside on the road 60 yards away from me with no idea I was there.

Just as the safe went off on my gun the buck snapped his head up the hill, snorted, and was gone! I was out in the middle of nowhere and another Hunter just happened to walk up on the scene at that second!

This picture is as close to the vision in my mind as I could find.

View attachment 62877
Some things are meant to, the others we call memories. If this was close, perhaps the next one will even be better

Very happy for my buddy and his wife. They've tried for years to have a baby. Suffered through the heartbreak of a miscarriage that nearly tore them apart. Many rounds of IVF. Just got news late last night their little bundle of joy, all 7 lbs 5 oz is finally here.

After the better part of a decade, I’ve finally had enough and decided to take steps forward to find a new job. I applied to my local Board of Public Works for a Linemen Apprenticeship as well as a few operations positions. Though I obviously haven’t heard back yet, I feel very relived/happy to have started the process.

After the better part of a decade, I’ve finally had enough and decided to take steps forward to find a new job. I applied to my local Board of Public Works for a Linemen Apprenticeship as well as a few operations positions. Though I obviously haven’t heard back yet, I feel very relived/happy to have started the process.
Move to Ohio and get a job with @Eqwhipped

The hardest part is starting, Since you are looking at apprenticeship, Check your local IBEW maybe.

Indeed is good , and just typing Jobs near me in Google ,usually returns results.

Just going threw this myself...

People say there aren't jobs out ,
Other people say there are jobs everywhere.

Reality is , there are a ton of place that say they are hiring but they are not.

What is ment to happen will happen , good luck on your journey.

The hardest part is starting, Since you are looking at apprenticeship, Check your local IBEW maybe.

Indeed is good , and just typing Jobs near me in Google ,usually returns results.

Just going threw this myself...

People say there aren't jobs out ,
Other people say there are jobs everywhere.

Reality is , there are a ton of place that say they are hiring but they are not.

What is ment to happen will happen , good luck on your journey.
Thanks brother

Have you checked all of your local union halls? Pipefitters, electricians, carpentery that sort of thing? I can get you into the HVAC as an apprentice through people I know. Starting pay is not great but in a little time it's damn good money. I also feel as if we have talked about this and it wouldn't work because of starting wage.

Good for you! My biggest struggle through job hunting, is the no response AT ALL. If I don't get the job, I'm cool with it. Just tell me, tell me NO, tell me to Fuck off and stop bugging you. The ghosting is frustrating as hell and I've been trying to take it in stride, but it's bad out there.

A word of wisdom to Hayden and Ben, this time of year ( fiscal year end ) is a delicate time for both you and the companies because of budget. Most companies end budgets on 12/31, so if there is a interest in you, they may have to tell you they can not make a offer until the new year, and that is not good for them to say that because you will move on. So in their case, no response is the best response hoping you will come back after the first of the year. Patience is not a easily practiced virtue, but if your skill set fits the description keep up your inquiries.

Congrats brother!!!! That's an awesome first step!!