• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Almost a full 24 hours of travel time when all was said and done, but I haven’t seen my oldest daughter in over two years. Very happy to be spending Christmas in Hawaii with her!

View attachment 63711
Merry Christmas to all y’all. Enjoy the time, my friend. Beautiful ladies there with ya.

Floyd T

Preferrable, seldom but it does happen.

Otherwise, it's just another aspect of hunting.

For me, it's more about the hunt than the kill. Although I have numerous long-range high-powered hunting rifles with amazing scopes, sometimes I carry an old 1921 model 94 30-30 Winchester just for a change.

View attachment 63708

Like that gun.

My 4 year old grandson, Connor, has become enthralled with hunting and being in the woods. He walked a 1 mile trail with my son over in Pa. last weekend carrying his BB gun and was smiling the entire time.

My son, Doug, texted me and said he had this conversation with him at bed time last night.

Connor .... Dad, when you go to heaven, is everyone there?
Doug .... Yeah, everyone who has died and gone to heaven will be there.

Connor ... Where do you sleep, in beds?
Doug ..... Yeah, there are beds.

Connor ..... Is it like a house?
Doug ... It can be whatever you want.

Connor .... I want it to be deer camp.

Brought a tear to my eye!

So I passed my classes this semester. Final grades are getting tallied up but I know it won’t change what I have much more then a point one way or the other. I can safely say that I passed. I’m welcome back for the last semester. And that winter break has now started. image.jpg

Congratulations Chester! What type of tiny human is it? (Boy/Girl?) If I may ask...