• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Awesome Jon! That's the one that is closer to the house and not a level 1 trauma right?

I just accepted my first nursing job, ER Nurse at the community hospital. I'm very excited to work there and to have the answer to what I'm going to do once I finally grow up.

Congrats! What all will you be responsible for, as an ER nurse. I’ve heard anesthesiologist nurses do pretty well too.

It’s always great when someone figured out what they want to do career wise.

I just received a new “go mug” for all of my favorite beverages. This freakin thing just kicked out two other sorry ass mugs from an insurance company. The pic on it is from my favorite cartoon, “Calvin and Hobbs”!!! OUT-FREAKIN-STANDING!!! I love it. Thanks Abby and family!!(@drunkfish3 )

Floyd T

I just received a new “go mug” for all of my favorite beverages. This freakin thing just kicked out two other sorry ass mugs from an insurance company. The pic on it is from my favorite cartoon, “Calvin and Hobbs”!!! OUT-FREAKIN-STANDING!!! I love it. Thanks Abby and family!!(@drunkfish3 )

Floyd T
So glad you liked it

Congrats! What all will you be responsible for, as an ER nurse. I’ve heard anesthesiologist nurses do pretty well too.

It’s always great when someone figured out what they want to do career wise.
🙏 thanks.
My high school guidance counselor can suck a dick for not telling me about nurse anesthesiologists. I don’t know of any other nursing job that pays better than nurse anesthesiologists. They have great work life balance too!
As an ER nurse I’m just saving lives and solving problems. Nothing special.

🙏 thanks.
My high school guidance counselor can suck a dick for not telling me about nurse anesthesiologists. I don’t know of any other nursing job that pays better than nurse anesthesiologists. They have great work life balance too!
As an ER nurse I’m just saving lives and solving problems. Nothing special.
F-off…sounds pretty damn special to me! 😊

Still waiting on the Figs photo shoot! 🤣

I just accepted my first nursing job, ER Nurse at the community hospital. I'm very excited to work there and to have the answer to what I'm going to do once I finally grow up.
Jon, congrats on your decision. I truly hope it’s everything you hope it’ll be. Take your time, pay attention and continue to learn. Humans are a weird group.

Floyd T