• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to have these 24 phenomenal beers in my possession!

The saga:
  1. I purchased the set in October and listed John @jfields as my proxy to pick it up.
  2. John went to pick it up last week and they told him I had already picked it up, which he knew was not true. John gave me a name to contact.
  3. The lady was awesome and sent the set expidited UPS.
  4. Friday morning I leave for the weekend and then get a UPS notice that the package required adult signature.
  5. I contact UPS and they tell me I can download their app and "electronically" sign for it.
  6. I also turned around and went home and left a signed note in my delivery box at my front door.
  7. I get a notice that they did not deliver it because I was not home, but would attempt again Saturday.
  8. I called UPS again and they tell me I download the app and "electronically" sign fir it. I explain that I already did that. They send me to tech support to show me how to "electronically" sign for it.
  9. Tech support says that is not possible. I ask for a supervisor.
  10. The supervisor says I can't sign for it, they will return it to the sender. I say NO! He says tough shit, it's going back.
  11. I try to think of a way to choke this mother-fucker through the phone.
  12. I come home today and it is in my delivery box.
I AM SO HAPPY!

20230108_111221.jpg

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to have these 24 phenomenal beers in my possession!

The saga:
  1. I purchased the set in October and listed John @jfields as my proxy to pick it up.
  2. John went to pick it up last week and they told him I had already picked it up, which he knew was not true. John gave me a name to contact.
  4. Friday morning I leave for the weekend and then get a UPS notice that the package required adult signature.
  5. I contact UPS and they tell me I can download their app and "electronically" sign for it.
  6. I also turned around and went home and left a signed note in my delivery box at my front door.
  7. I get a notice that they did not deliver it because I was not home, but would attempt again Saturday.
  8. I called UPS again and they tell me I download the app and "electronically" sign fir it. I explain that I already did that. They send me to tech support to show me how to "electronically" sign for it.
  10. The supervisor says I can't sign for it, they will return it to the sender. I say NO! He says tough shit, it's going back.
I AM SO HAPPY!

View attachment 64505
With all that handling, the opening FIZZ should be exciting!😜

The saga:
I AM SO HAPPY!

View attachment 64505
Jeez what a clusterf#%k! What did this years complete set beer glass look like?