• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Sorry, all, I've been experiencing increasingly more frequent episodes of debilitating phantom pains, and this week has been the worst yet in nearly 18 years. Non-stop pain in the 15-20 range on the 10 scale (I'm not saying that to be funny -- that's actually how I've come to measure these things after all this time) for about 36 hours straight, and after it finally subsided enough to convince me I didn't need to go to the ER, I then had a headache and body fatigue to the point I couldn't open my eyes or focus on anything. Insult to injury, the orange juice I drank on Thursday was apparently a bit expired, as I now have other problems to worry about... :/

I appreciate the concern and, I assure you, I would not neglect my dog duties if it was at all avoidable. I'm about back to stasis, though, so hopefully I don't have to deal with this again for a while. Thank you, @cabaiguan juan for picking up my slack. I owe ya one, brother.
Good to hear that you’re starting to feel better. Hopefully that progresses even quicker! :)

Sorry, all, I've been experiencing increasingly more frequent episodes of debilitating phantom pains, and this week has been the worst yet in nearly 18 years. Non-stop pain in the 15-20 range on the 10 scale (I'm not saying that to be funny -- that's actually how I've come to measure these things after all this time) for about 36 hours straight, and after it finally subsided enough to convince me I didn't need to go to the ER, I then had a headache and body fatigue to the point I couldn't open my eyes or focus on anything. Insult to injury, the orange juice I drank on Thursday was apparently a bit expired, as I now have other problems to worry about... :/

I appreciate the concern and, I assure you, I would not neglect my dog duties if it was at all avoidable. I'm about back to stasis, though, so hopefully I don't have to deal with this again for a while. Thank you, @cabaiguan juan for picking up my slack. I owe ya one, brother.
Nick, I am sorry about all the pain you're going through brother!

I am happy that things are making a turn for the better and I hope it continues to get better every day!

So happy, so proud!

My 18-year-old grandson, who is a hero in my life, called and asked me if I wanted to hang out this evening because the rest of his family was out of town. We built a small fire, cooking some hot dogs and I'm smoking an awesome pedron.

This kid is amazing, he started his own landscaping company last year and last week he bought out another huge Landscaping Company. He has trucks, trailers, mowers, weed eaters, skid steer, etc.

So proud!

Very Sorry to hear this Nick. I hope things even out for your soon. Do you think its there weather change?

Nick, hope things resolve for you. Missed seeing you on the herf. You got my prayers brother. Please get well. 💋. Oh yeah, vut the dog some slack man, let him have that tree branch before he has to go pro-bone-o and hit you with a law suit.

Nick
How has the last few days been? Have things evened out?

Nick
How has the last few days been? Have things evened out?
Been doing ok, thanks. Today was the first day I really got up and dressed since Wednesday, and my leg let me know that I haven't used in it in a bit. ;) There's some nagging phantom pain, but it's manageable. Overall, I'm back on the go. My appetite is almost non-existent, and most things I would usually eat and drink on a daily basis just sound unappetizing to me right now, but I guess that's working in my favor, waist-wise!

Been doing ok, thanks. Today was the first day I really got up and dressed since Wednesday, and my leg let me know that I haven't used in it in a bit. ;) There's some nagging phantom pain, but it's manageable. Overall, I'm back on the go. My appetite is almost non-existent, and most things I would usually eat and drink on a daily basis just sound unappetizing to me right now, but I guess that's working in my favor, waist-wise!
Get on that accountability thread!

Killed around 30 scorpions last night with my new black light flashlight 😳. Interested to see if there will be that many more tonight.

There was an episode of Dirty Jobs where Mike Rowe went scorpion hunting with some business, that hunts and removes these from residences. It was cool to see them glow in the black light.

There was an episode of Dirty Jobs where Mike Rowe went scorpion hunting with some business, that hunts and removes these from residences. It was cool to see them glow in the black light.

I only got 7 on Saturday night... I gave them Sunday night to recoop. We will see how many I get tonight. Good news is I searched the entire inside of the house including the attic and found none, very happy about that!

Back