• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Congrats Nick ,
You will live the pool being saltwater, my uncle changed his to saltwater a few years ago. Its a lot less work then chlorine. And you don't get yucky feeling when you get out.

We have a swim spa that is bromine. I’m not sure if it’s the same as a “saltwater” pool, but it is pretty easy to maintain. Though I do have to play pool boy at least once or twice a week testing it.

Once you get a system to it, easy to figure out. :)

You damn well better get a A with alll the cribbing help we all have done for you. Congrats on the pass and study hard for the NCLEX

Since we brothers have so much vested interest in your education, would you care to share what the hey is NCLEX?, in case you call us in the night for help 💤😱😜

Since we brothers have so much vested interest in your education, would you care to share what the hey is NCLEX?, in case you call us in the night for help 💤😱😜
Sure. The NCLEX is the Board Exam. Similar to what doctors must pass to be doctors, nurses must pass this to get their license. Passing that is the final test before one can become a Registered Nurse. It’s hard, it’s long and it is the cause of much stress for the final hurdle. It’s also do able and I’m going to pass it on my first attempt (speaking that into existence!).

I'm in Flagstaff today for some "training" which they quickly determined I didn't need. So, I'm off early and sitting in Fratelli's Pizza waiting on a Pesto Cashew pizza with a Lumberjack Red Ale to keep me company. 🙂

I'm in Flagstaff today for some "training" which they quickly determined I didn't need. So, I'm off early and sitting in Fratelli's Pizza waiting on a Pesto Cashew pizza with a Lumberjack Red Ale to keep me company. 🙂
Flagstaff is awesome! I love their light pollution ban!

the Final has been graded, and I got an A on that test, which gives me an A for the semester in that Class. I also have A's in my other two classes, so I ended this semester with straight A's! I'm so happy right now. At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter for my future continuing education, but its a matter of pride for me!