• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

There are some things you can only talk about with friends/family.

I spent the weekend in Pa. and I went my mothers grave for the first time in a shamefully long time.

She was killed in a car accident in1996 and I spent the last few minutes of her life in the car with her, they couldn't get her out.

It was one of the worst days of my life because all three of my kids were with me at the scene of the accident. Pure hell for them, and thus for me.

I know some brothers here have had powerful relationships with theier moms. Michael @cohibasurfer and many others.

I held it together a bit because my nephew was with me, and thank God John @jfields showed up a few hours later and distracted my thoughts.

This was a great weekend dispite having to remember the day mom died.

I greatly appreciate the friends and family I have here where I can simply speak from the heart!

I spent the weekend in Pa. and I went my mothers grave for the first time in a shamefully long time.

She was killed in a car accident in1996 and I spent the last few minutes of her life in the car with her, they couldn't get her out.

It was one of the worst days of my life because all three of my kids were with me at the scene of the accident. Pure hell for them, and thus for me.

I know some brothers here have had powerful relationships with theier moms. Michael @cohibasurfer and many others.

I held it together a bit because my nephew was with me, and thank God John @jfields showed up a few hours later and distracted my thoughts.

I greatly appreciate the friends and family I have here where I can simply speak from the heart!
A great big virtual bear hug to you Jeff.

Very sorry to hear about how your mom passed and how it has weighed on you. Glad John came along to Stab you in the back and little and get you back on the right track.

Very sorry to hear about how your mom passed and how it has weighed on you. Glad John came along to Stab you in the back and little and get you back on the right track.
Thanks chad! It was several years after my mother's death before I could even talk about it.

I still don't talk about it very much, thus the reason a great friend like John had never heard the story.

The combination of my mother dying, and my kids being at the scene, was almost more than I could take.

I feel good that I went to her grave after several years.