• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Went to the Dresmsonic 2023 show this evening.
Seeing Devin play was a bucket list item for me.

Animals as Leaders did a great job, but left during Dream Theater's second song. James LaBrie sounds like a bird squawking to my ears. The rest of the band sounded great, though.

Animals as Leaders did a great job, but left during Dream Theater's second song. James LaBrie sounds like a bird squawking to my ears. The rest of the band sounded great, though.
Heavy Devy!

Pretty much the main reason why I could never get into Dream Theater.

My daughter asked me last night if I would be willing to coach, if she could convince the school to start a golf team. She is on the board of the Christian Academy where my two oldest grandsons go and they are toying with starting a golf team.

One of her boys is loving golf and loving cigars, he said last night "if you take us all the way, we can all smoke cigars after we win"

I would love to teach some young men and ladies to enjoy the game!

ETA: ladies too!

Last edited:
My daughter asked me last night if I would be willing to coach, if she could convince the school to start a golf team. She is on the board of the Christian Academy where my two oldest grandsons go and they are toying with starting a golf team.

One of her boys is loving golf and loving cigars, he said last night "if you take us all the way, we can all smoke cigars after we win"

I would love to teach some young men to enjoy the game!
That would be a really rewarding job!!! I hope it works out

Happy to say that I am leaving shortly for a four day golf outing. This will be the ultimate test of whether or not I can maintain the new swing.

This is an outing that I started gong to 40 years ago, needless to say, there will be awesome stories told and memories shared.😇