• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Oh! Good point! The basket on the left is for Charleigh's boyfriend Gabriel. His special caramels have cyanide in them.

I might need to find some of the non-cyanide special caramels. Are they close to Werthers soft caramels 😂

Damn you're old.
I know right! My youngest was a toddler when I joined here.
I might need to find some of the non-cyanide special caramels. Are they close to Werthers soft caramels 😂
They are very close to that hard candy. A realtor friend makes them for me. Low dosage 20 mg. One or two will shut my brain down and allow me to fall asleep and stay asleep, but doesn't make me all stupid.

I know right! My youngest was a toddler when I joined here.

They are very close to that hard candy. A realtor friend makes them for me. Low dosage 20 mg. One or two will shut my brain down and allow me to fall asleep and stay asleep, but doesn't make me all stupid.
If you are old, this is really making me feel ancient!

I hate to hear that Charliegh's boyfriend is getting cyanide!

I've been helping my nephew a bunch over the last several months, moving (they bought their new home a year ago) and trying to get his city home sold. Well, they closed yesterday for a hair above asking. Now, I need to attack my house and get it sold someday soon.

Couldn’t sleep so I came downstairs. My daughter is still up working on an essay due at 8am for her college English class. (she’s in 11th grade). So I’m watching Fight Club and she’s working….quality father/daughter time! ❤️