• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

What a night… I hope someone got some pics because not sure how much I remember… 🤣 I do know there was a lot of smoking and drinking and drinking and smoking… 😜 At least before we got too fucked up I finally got D to sign my Mavs jersey… This one will now become a wall hanger…
View recent photos.jpeg

What a night… I hope someone got some pics because not sure how much I remember… 🤣 I do know there was a lot of smoking and drinking and drinking and smoking… 😜 At least before we got too fucked up I finally got D to sign my Mavs jersey… This one will now become a wall hanger…
View attachment 80681

Dang bro., that is sweet. You got the man, the jersey and the signature. Life is good. WOOF!

Happy I am getting the final treatment on my back today. They are killing the nerves in my low back with radio frequency.

However, they called me Thursday to see if I would come in early because Cleveland will be a zoo today due to the eclipse.

They say there will be 200,000 people coming to Cleveland to watch.

ETA:
My left leg feels like it belongs to someone else but based on the interaction we had during the procedure she said she has really high hopes for this.

Last edited:
Happy I am getting the final treatment on my back today. They are killing the nerves in my low back with radio frequency.

However, they called me Thursday to see if I would come in early because Cleveland will be a zoo today due to the eclipse.

ETA:
My left leg feels like it belongs to someone else but based on the interaction we had during the procedure she said she has really high hopes for this.
Awesome, I hope this helps!!!!

ETA:
My wife used to get this done for her back, as well. She seemed to have to get it treated more often than "normal", but she said that when it was working, it really helped. I hope you get the relief you are after!

My wife used to get this done for her back, as well. She seemed to have to get it treated more often than "normal", but she said that when it was working, it really helped. I hope you get the relief you are after!
Why did she stop getting it done Nick? You guys seem awfully young that have had her getting multiple procedures in her past. Hope she's ok now with her quality of life and all.......

Why did she stop getting it done Nick? You guys seem awfully young that have had her getting multiple procedures in her past. Hope she's ok now with her quality of life and all.......
She started having this specific back pain right after a car accident in her late 20s/very early 30s. It was one of those where you seem fine at the scene, but the next day you can't move things. Once she finally progressed to the radial ablation, she saw multiple different docs for the procedure due to transient military life, and one doctor who performed the procedure at Landstuhl left her in more pain than she went in with. When we got to Hawaii, it turns out that the same doctor followed on to Tripler as his next assignment, and she ended up hospitalized overnight. That was the last time she dared have it done.

She started having this specific back pain right after a car accident in her late 20s/very early 30s. It was one of those where you seem fine at the scene, but the next day you can't move things. Once she finally progressed to the radial ablation, she saw multiple different docs for the procedure due to transient military life, and one doctor who performed the procedure at Landstuhl left her in more pain than she went in with. When we got to Hawaii, it turns out that the same doctor followed on to Tripler as his next assignment, and she ended up hospitalized overnight. That was the last time she dared have it done.
Happened to my niece. Army Doctor botched a pretty basic foot and ankle surgery. Then Army medically discharged her, deeming her unfit for duty. She accepted 30% disability, even though we encouraged her to fight for more.

Happened to my niece. Army Doctor botched a pretty basic foot and ankle surgery. Then Army medically discharged her, deeming her unfit for duty. She accepted 30% disability, even though we encouraged her to fight for more.
30% -- did she get a medical retirement? That's the magic number.

30% -- did she get a medical retirement? That's the magic number.
Yes. She said she could've fought for more probably but that gave her medical retirement, and made her go to the top of the list when she applied for government contracting jobs. Said she was happy with that.