• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Pliny is a good one! Nice choice.
Pliny and Blind Pig and STS and Happy Hops IPA. I have friends that drink Russian River like Budweiser. If someone tells me the best way to ship these easily spoiled beers, I'll send you my extras... just worried about the heat here and spoiling while shipped...

Pliny and Blind Pig and STS and Happy Hops IPA. I have friends that drink Russian River like Budweiser. If someone tells me the best way to ship these easily spoiled beers, I'll send you my extras... just worried about the heat here and spoiling while shipped...

Brandon can tell you his secrets for boxing. I will PM you his address tomorrow if you don’t have it. 🎃

Edit: can’t spell

I always end up eyeing them at Thanksgiving, but don't know anybody that has actually used one. I'll have to check out YouTube now, you've got my interest sparked
This was from a while ago, but if you’re still considering buying one, my wife and I use our air fryer all the time! Saves a ton of time and effort. Cuts a majority of our frozen foods (typically sides) cook time by 10ish minutes. Plus it actually makes things evenly crispy unlike the oven.

We’ve even done baked potatoes and (lord have mercy on my soul) cheap steaks, just to see if it was legit. In fact it was, steaks turned out great. That being said, one can not beat a perfectly grilled steak.

Anyway, take it for what it’s worth, but we use ours at least three sometimes four times a week and we don’t regret it.

Big win tonight at my HOA’s Board Meeting! Finally my neighborhood is going to form a committee to work with VDOT to address dangerous driving in our neighborhood.

If you remember where my house was situated, my driveway sits at a three-way stop. My house would be where a fourth stop sign would be. I can't tell you how many times I called housing security to have them patrol that area because people would drive like the wild west through there, speeding and completely blowing the stop signs. I hope you have better luck in your quest.

Happy for me today: My house smells like dog again... and I'm ok with that. :)

Happy the weather has turned and I can finally start fresh dark roasting some green beans again. Doing some Ethiopian Sidamo right now for tomorrow morning. Did a few batches of Tanzanian Peaberry the other night that was delicious!! 🤤2793627937

Any thoughts on that roaster?
It’s okay if you want an entry level roaster that won’t break the bank. Plus I like my beans super fresh roasted. So, not being able to roast large batches is a good thing in my book.
I had this model https://www.roastmasters.com/fresh_roast.html
before and actually liked that it did a better job removing the chaff. Only thing I did not like is that the glass roasting chamber just sits on top of the roaster and you have to be very careful. I knocked mine over and that’s how I ended up with the model I have now.

It’s okay if you want an entry level roaster that won’t break the bank. Plus I like my beans super fresh roasted. So, not being able to roast large batches is a good thing in my book.
I had this model https://www.roastmasters.com/fresh_roast.html
before and actually liked that it did a better job removing the chaff. Only thing I did not like is that the glass roasting chamber just sits on top of the roaster and you have to be very careful. I knocked mine over and that’s how I ended up with the model I have now.
Thanks, have been wanting to take a stab at roasting my own for a while.

I’m not gonna lie, what John did to V. Hachon makes me happy. Pretty nice thing to do. Those sort of acts don’t happen much outside of communities like this.

Indeed. I know for a fact he's been shown lots of BOTL love to welcome him to the club, and I hope he sticks around for a long, long time to learn and contribute. This place is like no other forum community I've ever been involved with, be it for guitars, music, guns, motorcycles, or anything else. Members going out of their way to do a lot of nice things they don't have to do, just to be able to make someone else happy -- you don't get that too many places, anymore.