• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I am so happy to be back in SoCal where it is 30 degrees warmer (than Seattle) and sunny!

0871EBAA-0AC4-4207-BEA2-62A42C838B6D.jpeg

No thanks. I'm annoyed it isn't cold here yet.
Me too. The holiday season is my favorite time of the year and heat waves that continue into mid-November seriously put a damper on things.

That said, I must admit hanging out at the beach with friends yesterday was pretty awesome.

Went 5-1 in my fantasy leagues the last 2 weeks, this week have 4 wrapped up, and the other 2 are all but in the bag, so will probably go 5-1 again.
Finally pulled off 6-0 this week! Having a good year, should make the playoffs in every league, hopefully I'll make some money.

Yep. Never as much as I would like, especially now with kids. I hope to get them up on skis soon. I hope this season but we’ll see.
How old are they? I decided I would wait until my kids asked to go with me, my daughter (9) did last year and is a fiend now. My son (12) has fun, but I have to drag him up there most days since he doesn't want to get out of bed.

How old are they? I decided I would wait until my kids asked to go with me, my daughter (9) did last year and is a fiend now. My son (12) has fun, but I have to drag him up there most days since he doesn't want to get out of bed.
My son is the same way when it comes to hunting. If I gave him a choice, he’d rather sleep and only go in the evening. Once he’s out there, he is glad I made him go.

My oldest is 5, and the younger is almost 3, both boys. My oldest has gotten into athletics so I feel that he could do it now, but there are so many activities for kids to do, that for the sake of our schedules, budget and sanity he cannot do it all at once.