• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Good one Vachon. Sitting out in our covered cook/relax covered space is pleasant, but lately interesting how much water suddenly comes out with 90% humidity. Raising just a little hell with the wrappers, but it hasn't stopped me yet. Here we have not seen a blue sky going on five days. Not a thing I can do about it.

Good one Vachon. Sitting out in our covered cook/relax covered space is pleasant, but lately interesting how much water suddenly comes out with 90% humidity. Raising just a little hell with the wrappers, but it hasn't stopped me yet. Here we have not seen a blue sky going on five days. Not a thing I can do about it.
For the record, I’m dead serious. Both picture were taken today. Lol

Well hexk, if Vachon can double whammy us with snow then clear, its time for me to chime in. This is Pugs Place ( at least since I am in control of the photo ). We now live in a active senior community, if full, 120 rooms. You must be 62 to live here. Since I am older than Doc, who is older than 62, I qualify. I don't have any snow, but if you look right, over the fence is about a 60° incline with a small stream at the bottom. About 300 yards up the stream the water eroded the rock and cut a nice mini waterfalls and a rounded scoop into one of the side faces. Nice to see after a decent rain. Pugs has seating for six, but you would think it's not open for business. In a month it would be unusual to have two visitors. In its one way, that is ok. Some people don't like pugs, and other don't like cigars. Hey, your call, you don't see any doors that will hit you in the ass, do you? Stop by anytime, no reservations required.

04426DA1-8D6B-4E59-96C7-7030DF06CEF7.jpeg

Well hexk, if Vachon can double whammy us with snow then clear, its time for me to chime in. This is Pugs Place ( at least since I am in control of the photo ). We now live in a active senior community, if full, 120 rooms. You must be 62 to live here. Since I am older than Doc, who is older than 62, I qualify. I don't have any snow, but if you look right, over the fence is about a 60° incline with a small stream at the bottom. About 300 yards up the stream the water eroded the rock and cut a nice mini waterfalls and a rounded scoop into one of the side faces. Nice to see after a decent rain. Pugs has seating for six, but you would think it's not open for business. In a month it would be unusual to have two visitors. In its one way, that is ok. Some people don't like pugs, and other don't like cigars. Hey, your call, you don't see any doors that will hit you in the ass, do you? Stop by anytime, no reservations required.

View attachment 30285
Even the fire hydrant is chrome. That place is slick. What time’s dinner?

Pugs place is looking quite nice. Our snow has melted but I wouldn’t say it’s warm. Warm-ish maybe? Im tempted to put the snow blower away and pull out the lawn mower but I know that guarantees another snow fall.