• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I work for beer!
You’d rethink that if you witnessed the stump we found buried in our way today. Tried digging it out first, then cutting with my chainsaw. Sharpened it several times, but no matter how hard I tried, it seems there’s some dirt I keep hitting that kills the chain edge. We are trying to burn that monstrosity now. You’d think it would be half rotten after being buried below the soil for more than four years.

You’d rethink that if you witnessed the stump we found buried in our way today. Tried digging it out first, then cutting with my chainsaw. Sharpened it several times, but no matter how hard I tried, it seems there’s some dirt I keep hitting that kills the chain edge. We are trying to burn that monstrosity now. You’d think it would be half rotten after being buried below the soil for more than four years.
Back in the south, where I grew up, we would use dynamite for removing stumps (and occasionally fishing)

Got tired of having to pressure wash, sand, and seal the deck every three years, to only have it look like crap after the first season is over. Would follow all the instructions to a T. Read all sorts of stuff on forums, and watch how to YouTube videos. I’m convinced there isn’t a sealer out there that doesn’t flake or peel after the first year and a half. So, I tore all the decking off and am going to put down Trex. But first, why not add another 8 foot by 16 foot to it. Also tired of seeing our outdoor patio table sit on the lawn ever since we bought outdoor furniture. Looks so Redneck. Wish me luck!
perfect smoking spot, man. Let us know how it turns out.

Thinking today might be one last splitboard adventure before putting it away for the summer and throwing the gold clubs in the trunk permanently.

I'm happy Tom and Phil reappeared, even if it ends up just being briefly. Well, at least Tom...

Just submitted my last quiz of the semester. I have the Final due next Friday and I’m done with my first class. I currently have a 90% so I feel good about going into the final but I have my sights set on getting an A as the nursing program is very competitive (and I have two young boys watching and mirroring what I do).

I'm happy Tom and Phil reappeared, even if it ends up just being briefly. Well, at least Tom...
I’m happy I found these cigars in a box that I thought was all fakes. Was trying to find one of those palm tree Covina’s...

What up Canuck?

Brandon my man, I keep coming around here every so often and happy to see some familiar faces. Same old for me, except now I'm at home a lot LOL. My cigar smoking has gone way down, just a fair-weather smoker now, actually had one yesterday because we had the first good weather day in like 7 months here. I'll try to remember to keep coming around here more often, I promise :)

Thinking today might be one last splitboard adventure before putting it away for the summer and throwing the gold clubs in the trunk permanently.
Got out yesterday and it was slushy, awesomeness. Had so much fun in going to try to get up there again tomorrow.

Brandon my man, I keep coming around here every so often and happy to see some familiar faces. Same old for me, except now I'm at home a lot LOL. My cigar smoking has gone way down, just a fair-weather smoker now, actually had one yesterday because we had the first good weather day in like 7 months here. I'll try to remember to keep coming around here more often, I promise :)

Yes, come back around Michael, we need more Canadians.

This year is the gift that just keeps on giving. Supposed to be 8" before the night is over!
Screenshot_20200506-231335.png