• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

smellysell

Go Vols!!!
I figured we could use a thread just for BS'ing about the good things happening in our lives. I'll start.

I've been looking everywhere for my 5 stick Otterbox and had finally given up on it and was about to order a new one. Had the epiphany (as I was looking at options on where to order one) that maybe it was in my pack from this summer, and sure enough, there it was! I guess thinde didn't find it after all.

I was able to work in a career that I enjoyed every day, mad great money, had many great experiences, got to met interesting people, made many lifelong friends, change a few lives, and have a lot of great memories. Sure beat the heck out of going to work, and hating everyday of it like many people I have talk with over the years.

I should have looked at the youtube videos "before" I made them.... but the potential is there.

I always end up eyeing them at Thanksgiving, but don't know anybody that has actually used one. I'll have to check out YouTube now, you've got my interest sparked