• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Hurricane missed us to the south. I'm not sure if that belongs in the "Happy" thread, or not, as I was hoping for a day off of work! :p

I kid, I kid. It's about time these islands catch a break from nature.

A belly full of filet, potatoes au gratin and sautéed green beans- My wife’s birthday family dinner. Only topped by her opening up her birthday card and finding out how much money she has to spend on wine. Lots of smiles around the dinner table.

I came in from smoking and reading to find The Short One (not so short, anymore...) snoring softly in my bed having crashed out after a long first week of 6th grade. Don't know how many more times this sort of thing is going to happen, so I'll take it as I can get it. :)

I came in from smoking and reading to find The Short One (not so short, anymore...) snoring softly in my bed having crashed out after a long first week of 6th grade. Don't know how many more times this sort of thing is going to happen, so I'll take it as I can get it. :)
School started already!?!?

I’m so happy about the new house. Sold the last place for way overprice and now love the peace and quiet.

Yes, school ended on 31 May, and kids were back in classrooms on 6 August. Growing up in PA, I remember getting out of school around the same time, but not going back until early September. My daughter took part in two of our summer STEM camps this year, not to mention traveling a bit when my sister was here in July, so at least I don't feel like I completely missed out on summer with the kids... again.

Congratulations on the sale and new place. Quiet is nice.

I’m a stay at home dad. It’s a great gig if you can get it. My wife travels a lot for her work- she works for one of the largest Youth Developerment Non-profit in the country and does most of their fundraising. So I love being able to keep her connected with our two boys and keep the house running smoothly while she improves the lives of thousands of kids. It’s very rewarding and also justifies my consumption of cigars and whiskey. Anyway after a week of travel and a week of over tired toddlers I’m able to it all together so she gets to enjoy the best parts of it all. That’s what makes me happy. Plus it justifies my consumption of tobacco and alcohol. Anyway everyone is happy, fed and sleeping.

CC40AB3B-DEB1-4D49-B442-9206FBE5745A.png
My knee isn’t that dirty it is a shadow lol. You can see the stitches but you can’t read Rawlings lol.

Happy to have had a great night at the Cardinals Nationals game. Got cracked in the knee with a foul ball, pissed off the 3rd base umpire and was barked at by Rendon from the Nationals bench. Am hoarse from barking at the “ref” but loved every minute even though the Cards lost!

Last edited:
View attachment 22148
My knee isn’t that dirty it is a shadow lol. You can see the stitches but you can’t read Rawlings lol.

Happy to have had a great night at the Cardinals Nationals game. Got cracked in the knee with a foul ball, pissed off the 3rd base umpire and was barked at by Rendon from the Nationals bench. Am hoarse from barking at the “ref” but loved every minute even though the Cards lost!

Ouch! Did you at least get to keep the ball?
I’m happy to cellibrating my wedding anevarsry today with my beautiful bride of 34 years.

Congratulations!