• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

The wife and I a couple weekends ago shooting a USPSA match.

MKDvS83.jpg

OdMDD4Z.jpg

2okJR0n.jpg
How’d y’all do?

Right about in the middle of 80 shooters for me. First match in three years so I was shooting sloooow on purpose. I'll be top twenty next month when I turn it on.

As soon as the sliding doors at the airport opened, it just smelled like Europe, the way I remember it. It felt familiar and embracing, and I know we made the right decision moving here. Our daughter loves her new school, and modern technology makes it easy to keep in contact with our daughter who stayed behind in Hawaii. Today I think I'm going to take a stroll and see if I can't wobble my way to the La Casa del Habaño just a few blocks from the apartment we are temporarily staying in. So, yeah... happy.

As soon as the sliding doors at the airport opened, it just smelled like Europe, the way I remember it. It felt familiar and embracing, and I know we made the right decision moving here. Our daughter loves her new school, and modern technology makes it easy to keep in contact with our daughter who stayed behind in Hawaii. Today I think I'm going to take a stroll and see if I can't wobble my way to the La Casa del Habaño just a few blocks from the apartment we are temporarily staying in. So, yeah... happy.
WOW! Sounds exciting. If you need smokes in the mean time just call Casa Del Acclaym. Puedo ayudate senor!

theirs or yours?

Well, I've been told we do have and accent, but the friends from Brooklyn are heavily accented, and to add fuel, their Italian. You know how it is when you just hit it off. Could not want to know better people.

To be fair, Dad is the only one who really looks like a dickhead there...
I've seen some artwork from one of the members here which has a remarkable resemblance to the drawing above. Perhaps the lines were somewhat straighter and more refined. She drew it on cigar bands.

Tomorrow is our first game of the season. Game day is always exciting to get to see the kids payoff after the grind of the last couple weeks, and really all summer.

Lord help me if that wasn't my exact thought, however I'm not going to say I could do much better. At least he knows which end of the pencil to use.

I’m so thankful that my youngest son loves me so much, he insists on crying until I bring him into my bed at night. Ok, sarcastic remarks done.