• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

$1275 and 16 hours of flying. What I wouldn't give to spend some time in Europe but that's going to have to be budgeted over the next few years

As he said: once travel restrictions lift... 🤣

Since I posted about the interview, thought I'd add I didn't get selected. I'm bummed out about it, but the fight in my head continues. On one side, the part that feels I haven't reached my goals, and the other that knows I've done a damn good job and given my boys a metric crap ton of opportunities. As an example, my oldest is two years away from going to a global top 10 university, and assuming he survives, graduating. There are many other things I like about being in Der Schwiez, except my Schwiezedeutsch sucks ass.

Who is up for Euro Herf when travel restrictions lift?
As long as it's during the winter and after my wife is employed again!

Well, if his stuffed fren is "Sebastian", then I guess that would make our dog friend a "Lewis". 🤣 🏎

Paul T will understand that one...

Well, if his stuffed fren is "Sebastian", then I guess that would make our dog friend a "Lewis". 🤣 🏎

Paul T will understand that one...

No lie, when I was looking for a dog, if had ended up with a male the list I had in my mind were: Sebastian, Vettel, and Kanaan.

New guy here!

Which one is you!?
I’m hoping to get up to VT next month for some snowboarding, it’s ben far too long.
The one you cant really see (maroon jacket).

My happy is that I'm going riding tomorrow and Sunday with the kids, then Monday and Tuesday night one of my best friends has the cabin across from the ski hill, and my other best friend and I will be in our campers. We'll be pow surfing and splitboarding during the day and under the (almost) full moon.