• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I never really like it when those calendars would combine Saturday and Sunday onto one piece of paper. I always felt cheated.

My buddy sent me this pic because it came up on his memories or whatever on FB, today two years ago... Made me think of all the pics that @smellysell always post... We had just rode the lift to the top of Copper Mountain in Colorado, look how Happy we were, if we had only know what the journey down the mountain would intake... My legs hurt just looking at that picture 😂
20BD8F97-8FA0-411E-88DE-55990947A959.jpeg

My buddy sent me this pic because it came up on his memories or whatever on FB, today two years ago... Made me think of all the pics that @smellysell always post... We had just rode the lift to the top of Copper Mountain in Colorado, look how Happy we were, if we had only know what the journey down the mountain would intake... My legs hurt just looking at that picture 😂
View attachment 38328
That's awesome, I love Copper.

My wife got me an AeroGarden for Christmas and I planted a variety of herbs. I've tried and failed and tried and failed to grow herbs in the kitchen window, but we just don't get enough light and someone always forgets to water them...:rolleyes:. I come from a long line of farmers on both sides of my family, but the green thumb seems to have skipped me. So this weekend I was excited to have my first harvest of basil, and it was awesome!

2021-01-24 12.22.22.jpg

My wife got me an AeroGarden for Christmas and I planted a variety of herbs. I've tried and failed and tried and failed to grow herbs in the kitchen window, but we just don't get enough light and someone always forgets to water them...:rolleyes:. I come from a long line of farmers on both sides of my family, but the green thumb seems to have skipped me. So this weekend I was excited to have my first harvest of basil, and it was awesome!

This I have to look into. My wife's frustration grows because there is not area for her to use her gardening skills or just the flowers and plants. Thank you for sharing.

View attachment 38347

My wife used to have an Aerogarden... garden. She loved the thing, and only stopped using it when we moved to Germany and keeping it plugged in and running 24/7 would have been cost prohibitive on electricity.

Story time: When we were getting packed out of our house in Arkansas before the Germany move, one of the movers was asking my wife about it and what she would grow in there. He replied, "That's not what I usually see people growing in those things..." 🤣

Today is the second birthday of my grandson Owen who only lived three hours. We knew exactly what would happen a month prior to his birth and the pain the family endured that day is only manageable because of the incredible power we all experienced that day.

Today is a sad day too but happy in that our family unit gave that little boy so much love in a matter of three hours! So proud!

Ordered a Margartiaville Frozen-Concoction Maker. I made fun of my parents for buying one about a year ago and they use to a few times a week so apparently the joke is on me. Plus my son loves virgin Strawberry daiquiris more than i love to make them so this should help that!!! Also the stuff my wife and I can make in it will be fun also!!!!!!
(I make no money on this link, just saying people time)

Last edited: