• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Took my first Lab Practical (it is an exam that is fill-in the black, no work bank and no multiple choice, spelling counts). It’s tough but I felt very good about what I turned in to the professor. I find out next Wednesday how right, or wrong I am.

The Twin Cities recently went 12 days with the low & the high temps all being at, or below 0 degrees. ☹
Our high temps for Tuesday & Wednesday were 12 degrees & 10 degrees respectively.
We are coming out of the deep freeze; finally.
Forecast high for this coming Sunday is 32 degrees. 😂

Oh man, I bet! My friend in high school had an old Ford with seat bolted in the bed and we'd run them down in that! 😂
Now that sounds like fun!

On one of our prairie dog hunts in Colorado, we chased down dogs with my sons brand new pick up using a Remington Nylon semi-auto 22. After he fired about 25 rounds, with my nephew steering, my son realized the empties were going straight down his defrost vent....never to be seen again....but quite often heard:)

Now that sounds like fun!

On one of our prairie dog hunts in Colorado, we chased down dogs with my sons brand new pick up using a Remington Nylon semi-auto 22. After he fired about 25 rounds, with my nephew steering, my son realized the empties were going straight down his defrost vent....never to be seen again....but quite often heard:)
Redneck games are the best!

I love family and friends but I am sure happy my house is finally empty after 5 days with 8 extra guests, two of which are under two years old... Will definitely have to restock up on bourbon after this week... We may have drank a little, only to stay warm of course... :p

I officially submitted my application for Nursing School today. In 2 months, I find out what happens next.
Good luck to ya, my friend. I wish ya all the luck in the world. My bro started out as an RN, and they courted him for nurse anesthetist! Had contract before he went to school. He’s likin it now. Was an emergency room RN for a spell, and got noticed. Study hard!

Floyd T

PS: My wife was teaching nursing students A&P and a few of them asked what that had to do with nursing!? I made sure to get their names, so I could stay away from them!!

I love family and friends but I am sure happy my house is finally empty after 5 days with 8 extra guests, two of which are under two years old... Will definitely have to restock up on bourbon after this week... We may have drank a little, only to stay warm of course... :p
Guests are nice, but better when they leave!

Floyd T