• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I decided to talk a quick walk today before we head to the airport. I was meandering down by the river and stumbled upon this little boat. Watching the ships come in is one of the few things I will truly miss about living here (if we ever get the hell out of here lol)
1EE471DB-3047-4CA4-B3AF-FE3914E9DF87.jpeg
Also, because I have a sneaking suspicion that someone would have headed towards this:
1631026094922.jpeg

I decided to talk a quick walk today before we head to the airport. I was meandering down by the river and stumbled upon this little boat. Watching the ships come in is one of the few things I will truly miss about living here (if we ever get the hell out of here lol)
View attachment 46944
Also, because I have a sneaking suspicion that someone would have headed towards this:
View attachment 46945
Little boat he says... Don't know about you but that is not a little boat lol
Polish_20210907_122449674.jpg

3 out of 4 tests are completed for this week. One more on Friday. I’m either doing good, or really badly.
Prep better for Friday because the others are in the books. I predict a mi 90's average coming out of these four. Good luck to ya, brother. One step closer. They ain't stressful if ya know the information, so know the information!

Floyd T