• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

The LIZZO show yesterday evening was a blast. 😂
Must have been at least 15K people there.
LIZZO said it was her first show in nearly two years. o_O
Damn COVID .......

Happy 21st birthday to my oldest daughter!
Happy Birthday to her.

I ran the Vienna Half Marathon yesterday - good thing. I was supposed to be running the full marathon, but switch during the race - bad thing. Having enough sense to not hurt myself and still get a "Did Not Finish" result - good thing. Now to get into a different training plan to prep for the Istanbul Marathon in November.

Sadly, I have had to d this with two of my dogs. The one, a Dalmation, I almost killed while jogging with him. And the other was a stubborn English bully. He just decided he'd had enough and just quit. He really tested me that day.

Floyd T
Enzo has done this to me before. Walking, and then just, "Nope. I'm done.", and laid out on the sidewalk. That was always fun...

Treated my 10 & 11 year old girls to their first concert last night!!! It was a 20 hour work day for me and a sh*t load of stress and BS with the show, but man it was SOOOO worth it to see their face light up when the band came out for the first song. From the production, to confetti canons, to learning if you cheer loud at the end they play an encore....it was all a first to them. It is why I do what I do! Very happy day!!