• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I had a rare weekday where I didn’t have any School work that I had to get done. So I got ahead (or caught up?) on some To-Do’s. I fixed a few problems with expanding foam- that stuff is the worst but it has its uses. Made some corrections to the porch doors. Returned a crap ton of stuff to Lowes from this summer’s projects. Bought more stuff that will need to be returned in the future- it seems to be a cycle for me and Lowes. Vacuum/mop. Etc.
I also found out that my clinical rotations which begin in 4 weeks, are on Tuesdays and with those beginning, and my Friday class ending at the same time, it appears that I’ll have a 4 day weekend till Christmas!

Today is the last day I get to spend with my brother @jfields. So happy I got to spend this time. Sad it has to end but I will look forward to the next time, maybe deer hunting?

We have eaten amazing meals, we have smoked amazing cigars, we have illegally cut some firewood, we have gotten stoned to the bejesus, we have caught up on sleep, and today will be the grand finale!

Today is the last day I get to spend with my brother @jfields. So happy I got to spend this time. Sad it has to end but I will look forward to the next time, maybe deer hunting?

We have eaten amazing meals, we have smoked amazing cigars, we have illegally cut some firewood, we have gotten stoned to the bejesus, we have caught up on sleep, and today will be the grand finale!
Not so grand eh! We’ve been a couple of couch potatoes all day nursing hangovers! 😂

The 5 day bash with my brother is at an end! @jfields John and I really tore it up this time. Sleeping in, taking naps by the fire and on the couch, etc.

We never shot a gun, we didnt take a hike, we only smoked a few cigars, there is enough food left that we could stay for another week and eat well!

We did drop a couple trees and cut and split about half a cord of firewood. I had to hide the chainsaw to keep John from cutting wood illegally in the National Forest! I don't think he believed me when I said they can really hammer you if you get caught!